Betrayed And Hurt ♥ Chapter Four

Betrayed And Hurt

♥ Chapter Four

*A/N: I don’t live anywhere that has summer break and stuffs, so don’t blame me if I wrote something wrong or anything like stuffs I wrote below. If anyone here could help me out, I would really be happy. Anyways, enjoy! :D *

♥ Jaslyn’s P.O.V ♥

The summer break was finally over, and today marks the first day of school after summer break which means that I am at the last year of High School. A month without seeing Michael was practically like torture. He was practically like my drug that I’m addicted to. To others it may seem like a month not seeing their love one is not such of a big deal, but it was one to me. This one month not seeing each other is both a good thing and a bad thing to us.

You might ask what I did for the past month. First, I went to Texas to meet my relatives to go to New Jersey to see my grandparents. Usually we will have a family gathering at New Jersey and we would usually stay for half a month before the ladies will proceed to Paris to shop and tour and to stay there for the rest of the remaining month.

So, now you guys should be able to guess why this one month trip is a blessing in disguise? Firstly, I could shop for what I wanted to get for Michael for our 1 year anniversary. Secondly, he would not know what he would be getting. Thirdly, Paris has almost everything any girl could find. Also guys too. So well… you know…

I was deciding on which outfit to wear today. Yea, I got too many damn outfits and clothes that I just couldn’t make up my mind on which to decide. Since today was such a special day, I couldn’t possibly ask Michael to come over to choose for me what to wear like on normal days. Before I could even decipher on which outfit to wear, my phone rang and instantly, I knew it was from Michael. I quickly head to my nightstand and read the text from my iPhone.

‘Hey babe, can’t pick u to sch 2dy. Coach wans to see me 2 hve a talk. Cal. will b thr 2 pick u up. He’s otw. Shld b thr in 5 or so. Sry tht I wsnt able 2 inform u earlier, coach jus called me in e morn. Cya l8er. Love you.’

*if you guys don’t get the text, it says: ‘Hey babe, can’t pick you to school today. Coach wants to see me to have a talk. Calvin will be there to pick you up. He’s on the way. Should be there in 5 or so. Sorry that I wasn’t able  to inform you earlier, coach just called me in the morning. See you later. Love you.’* *FYI: Calvin is the guy that has a crush on Jaslyn and he is Michael’s best buddy.*

After reading the text, I instantly groaned. It was the first day of school and furthermore it was our 1 year anniversary, and his coach called him early in the morning just to talk to him, can’t life be anymore worse? I then quickly went to my walk-in-closet to pick out my outfit for the day. Yep, my walk-in-closet, my room is twice the size bigger than a normal room, and my house is obviously two times the size of an average house. You might ask, why I am so rich. Reason being my dad cheated on my mom and after my mom realised he was cheating on her, she instantly went to the lawyers’ and divorced him. He then paid my mom a huge sum of alimony fee and subsequently monthly fees for my education fees, electricity bills, water bills and some other bills.

Quickly, I took out a white dress that came off 3 inches above the knee and  a pair of blue heels. Topping it off with some earrings and putting on light make-up, and I was ready to go. Just when I left my room taking along my bag and Michael’s gift, the doorbell rang and I knew Calvin was already out there.

Skipping down the steps, I gave my mom a quick peck on the cheeks, wave her goodbye and walked off, and when I opened the door, I saw a nervous Calvin leaning against the wall, playing with his fingers. Wait, did I just said nervous and Calvin in the same sentence? He never gets nervous in front of anyone, not even Michelle, so why was he acting like a girl this time round. Only when I pushed him lightly on the shoulders then he realised I was already outside.