Betrayed And Hurt ♥ Chapter Three

Betrayed And Hurt

♥ Chapter Three

♥ Jaslyn's P.O.V ♥

Almost a year had passed since me ad Michael had officially dated. Both of us never once regretted our decision. Though knowing he was a player, but that was in the past. So far, he kept to all his promises and never once hurt or betray me. We went to parties, had dates, and of course had awesome nights together. He never fails to make me happy, always make our dates romantic and always plesure and tease me. Being with him was the most happiest thing that has happened to me in my whole entire 17 years.

♥ Michelle's P.O.V ♥

Almost half a year had pass since the break up with Calvin. I didnt actually expect him to be like this. He made me a subsitute to replace Jaslyn, and I swear I'll never forget what he did to me. It really hurts me to know the truth. You might ask how I know it, and its like he was moaning Jaslyn's name instead of mine during one of our nights when we got physical. The reason why I hated to be a subsitute is beacuse of this:

♥ Flashback to five years ago ♥

'BAM!' The front door slammed. I walked down to the living room to find who was it who slammed the door so hard and loudly.

'Mom?' I said when I saw her.

'What's wrong?'

'Why are you crying?'

'Sweetie,' My mom said. 'go up to your room and pack you're belongings, we're leaving.'

'Mom, where are we going? What excatly happened? Where is dad? Does he know that we are leaving?' I asked.

'Don't ever mention or talk about your dad. I am no longer interested to hear anything got to do with him.' My mom shouted.

Feeling scared, I nodded my head, and walked to my bedroom with my head low.

After 10 minutes of packing, I zipped up my luggage. As I was about to leave the room, I heard another slam.

Not bothering the slam this time round, I walked down the stairs to find my mom but realised my dad was there as well.

'Dad?' I asked.

He didn't replied, instead faced my mom and told her 'Where do you think you are bringing her to?' he said calmly while trying to place his hands on mom's shoulder to comfort her.

'Anywhere. As long as I won't be able to see you're sickening face you bastard!'

'Just stay can't you?'

'You treated my so unfairly and now you still have the cheek to ask me to stay? You see me a subsitute, how could you expect me to stay and act and live as if nothing has happened?'

'I said I was sorry. I've apologised to you for god knows how many times. Can't you just forgive me, we have been together for about a decade. Just think about it, do you really want to end this ten year we spent together? The memories we shared?'

'What's the use of apologising after you realised that you have already made that mistake? And stop telling me about the shit memories. You just think that Janice is there with you instead of me! Those memories could be sweet to you, but they are not nice memories to be kept by me! If I hadn't went to your office today, if I hadn't listened to you talking to your ex-wife's photograph, I would still be kept in the dark.'

'Ya. Okay, I admit that I saw you as a subsitute for Janice. But that was in the past. Now the one I truly lohe is you Emilia. Believe me and my words okay? And stay, don't leave with Michelle. Both of you are too precious to me to be lost.'

'No! I am leaving and that's for sure. But Michelle could stay if she want to. Since she is almost a replica of Janice, might well I just leave her with you. And also, me and her are not related in any way. Her mother died when she was born.'

'Mom, is that true? Is it true that you're not my biological mother?'

'Ask your dad to explain everything to you. He know better than I do.'

♥ End of Flashback ♥

♥ This is the 3rd chapttie. I'll be posting a few more chapters on how they are thinking and feeling. And this might continue for at most 4-5 more chapters as I will be covering Michael, Calvin and Jaslyn thoughts and other stuffs. So yeah. :D ♥

♥♥♥ ImJuzBeingMe Xoxo