Betrayed And Hurt ♥ Chapter Two

Betrayed And Hurt

♥ Chapter Two

♥ Jaslyn's P.O.V ♥

Knock Knock. 'Darling, wake up. Or you'll be late for school.' My mom nagged.

'Okay, I'm already awake.'

'Great, be down quick. I'm making breakfast today instead of eating out.'

●═══════════════════● 15 minutes later ●═══════════════════●

'Darling what took you so long in the bathroom?'

'Wash up, bath? Did things in the bathroom normal people does? Otherwise, what do you expect someone to be doing in a bathroom?' I joked.

●═══════════════════● After having breakfast ●═══════════════════●

'Mom, I'm leaving for school.'

'Alright, make sure you behave. Its your first day in school. Don't get kick out of the school again. that, I slam the door shut and head for the garage to get my car.

●═══════════════════● When I arrived in school ●═══════════════════●

When I arrived in school, I felt like a fish out of water. Everyone out there were already talking among themselves by their cars. Some were talking, flirting and some even making out.

Quickly, I parked my car, and went to look for the office to collect my schedule.

When I entered the office, the cool air hit me, and instantly I felt much refreshed by the coolness. Then by the desk, I saw a girl whom I suppose was also new here.

'Hi. New here?' The girl asked me when she saw me.

'Ya. You too?'

'Not really, I transferred back here. But I'm considered new.'

'Collecting your schedule?'

'Ya. It's taking a long time though. So what's your name? Mine is Michelle.'

'Jaslyn. You can call me Jas for short.’

'Ooh, nice name you got.'

'Yea, thanks'

'Friends?'

'Sure thing.'

Soon, I had also collected my schedule, and both me and Michelle realised that we almost had all our classes together.

'Think we would totally be the best of friends.'

'You bet.'

●══════════════════════●♥●══════════════════════●

♥ Michael's P.O.V ♥

When I entered the school with Calvin, almost half of the girls' population came walking to us. I then started chatting with this girl, and then one thin led to another, I was making out with this girl. 'Bro, that was fast.' Calvin chuckled. I pushed off the girl, and walked off with Calvin.

When we were walking past the office, two girls came walking out of the office, but one of them caught my eye. I whistled at that particular chick, and in the end both the girls turned back.

'Wow, this chick s a god catch.' I thought to myself.

I walked towards her and placed my hands on her waist. 'Babe. New here? I could show you around you know.' I whispered into her ear seductively.

She then placed her hands on my chest, pushed me away and then walked away.

'Damn.' I thought to myself.

'Babe, you'll regret this offer.' I shouted towards her.

'Bro, she's the only girl that rejects you.' Calvin laughed.

'Oh, shut up. She'll be mine sooner or later. No girl can ever resist me.' I said.

●══════════════════════●♥●══════════════════════●

♥ Calvin's P.O.V ♥

I was entering the school with Michael and when we stepped out of the car, a lot of girls came walking towards our direction. I started chatting with the girls that came talking to me. I was different form Michael though both of us are popular jocks. He takes things lightly and only does one-night stands, but I do relationships.

Just when I wanted to get away, I saw a random girl and Michael making out. And I told him, ''Bro, that was fast.' I chuckled. Then he pushed her off and walked away.

When we were walking past the office, two girls walked out, one one of them caught my eye. I instantly felt as if I fell in love with her. But before I could walk towards her, Michael whistled at them, and both of them turned their back. And, I already knew that I had fallen in love with her hopelessly.

Michael then walked towards them, or should I say her and place his hands on her waist, and I felt angry as Michael can get every girl he wanted. It's a fact that no girls in the school can resist him. No doubt in it. But surprisingly, she pushed him away.

Michael walked back and shouted to her. 'Babe, you'll regret offer.'

'Bro, she's the only girl that rejects you.' I laughed.

'Oh, shut up. She'll be mine sooner or later. No girl can ever resist me.' He said.

'Interested in her?' I asked.

'You bet.'

With that, we walked to our class. But as we're walking, I thought to myself, that I should give up, as once Michael really has interest in a girl, he'll fight for her since he has the ability to make every girl fall in love with him.

●══════════════════════●♥●══════════════════════●

♥Here's the second chaptie. Hoped you enjoyed this. Comment your thoughts about this story, give some comments but don't give a too harsh one. ♥

A/N: So this story starts when they were 16. And in the next chapter, it would be fast forward to the next year where Michelle would want to destroy and ruin Jaslyn's reputation.

♥♥♥ ImJuzBeingMe Xoxo