Home Is Where The Heart Is

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Then I guess it's happening." I agreed, shaking hands with him.

Maddy squealed, "I cant wait! We're gonna kick ass!"

"Better watch out..me and Nia are ready for you two." Alexa joined us.

"Oh please Bliss, I've beaten you before." Maddy nudged her playfully.

"But Harpers new to the game. It'll be interesting for sure." Alexa motioned to me.

"How about we make your first tag match against Alexa and Nia on Monday? You ready?" Hunter asked me.

I nodded. "Hell yes."

"Great, we'll see you all at RAW." Hunter said, before walking off to Stephanie. Maddy pulled me to the side.

"We can start training when we get back. We have a lot to catch you up on. But I'm ready if you are?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Let's do this." I smirked.

"Did I hear you ladies say your officially a tag team?" Seth approached us.

"Yes you did Rollins." Maddy nodded.

"Great. You guys will dominate. Harper's a firecracker, and well, Maddy, your a beast." Seth chuckled.

"Thank ya." She brushes her shoulders.

"It'll be difficult taking care of the kids on the road, but I'll have you guys." I smiled.

"Yes, the boys can watch them for us when we wanna go out." Maddy grinned.

Seth raised his hands, "I didn't agree to anything!"

"Cmon, quality time with your niece and nephew." I teased.

"Ugh, don't use that on me." Seth groaned jokingly.

"I'm just excited Ethan and Hope will get to see their god mom and mom kick ass!" Maddy cheered. "Their gonna look back and be like 'wow, we're part of a badass family'."

"Definitely not normal but what kinda family is?" Seth laughed, and we all looked to where Dean was twerking in the center of the living room.

Ethan and Hope were giggling.
-
I was so grateful for all my friends when they spent the night at my house Sunday night. We had gotten back from the airport pretty late, so everyone decided to crash here.

I wasn't ready to be alone quite yet.

Early Monday morning, Dean and Seth watched the kids while Maddy and I went to train.

She took me to a local wrestling school located in London.

"So the last time you wrestled was when?" Maddy asked, pulling into the parking lot.

"The tag match at Mania last year." I answered.

Gosh that seemed so long ago. I didn't even know Spencer back then.

"Wow. Well we can start with some basic training techniques then get into the harder shit." Maddy said as we walked inside.

We set our bags down then for the first twenty minutes, did warm ups and stretches. After running the ropes a little bit, we locked up and began reviewing some defensive moves.

"Now the thing with Nia, is you'll need to rely on your defensive moves, like dodging, being fast on your feet. High fly moves, things like that." She explained.

"With Alexa, you'll be fine, she's a little all over the place but as long as she doesn't do any high fly moves your good." She waved off.

We worked on submissions and high fly moves I could easily perform, like frog splashes.

We called it a day after working on some offensive moves as well.

"I think we have some real potential. I'm excited for tonight." She grinned.

I gulped my water down, "Me either. The girls will be excited to see the babies again."

"Speaking of, we should head back and get ready. We can talk more about entrances and ring attire on the way." Maddy said, gathering our bags.

On the way we decided to come out together until I could pick a theme song for myself.

When we returned home I expected to see the house be a complete pig stye, but they were just lying on the couch watching cartoons.

Ethan and Hope were already dressed, in outfits that didn't match, but it's the thought that counts.

"Hey ladies, how did training go?" Dean asked.

"Really good." We grinned.

"Well everything went great over here. Turns out it's really easy to watch a baby, as they just sleep and eat and poop." Seth chuckled.

"Great..you two are the official babysitters." I joked.

Maddy and I headed upstairs and I went to my room, taking a quick shower before changing into sweats.

I packed a diaper bag for the twins before heading back down. Maddy was ready too, and we were off.

As we got close to the arena, I started getting nervous.

"Are you ready?" Maddy muttered, grabbing my hand as a show of support.

"Yes..I'm back home." I sighed, looking at the arena which was already packed with cars.

Here goes nothing.

- - -
So the gangs back in the UK, and Harper is officially joining Maddy in the women's tag team tournament! 🎊How will her first day back go? Find out in the next chapter, thanks for reading :) 💛