"He's way more rude than I am," I defend myself, not wanting to be compared to a dumbass. "I'm not even sure, honestly," he smiles and defies me with our eye contact. "But I like savage girls."

"I didn't ask to know," I glance away, understanding the meaning of his words. If he refers to me as a savage girl, and that he states he likes savage girls, then, crap.

"What's your ideal type?" he questions me more seriously. "Why does that interest you?" I stop my activity and put my eyes on him, this one staring at me without looking away. "Just to know..." he shrugs and grins a bit too suspiciously, to my point of view.

"Someone who truly loves me and won't dump me. That's all I want," I turn my head away, feeling a bit shy about the topic. "Isn't that what we all want?"

"What? You want a man who will love you forever?" I slightly smile. "Haha. You're very funny," he sarcastically says, knowing that I'm being a bug and annoying him. "What? Don't tell me you don't like my brother."

"I don't. We're just friends. I'm interested in someone else," he confesses from out of nowhere, when I didn't want to get this information.

I ignore what he just said. I'm ashamed of being a bit affected by his confession. "And it's a girl, so I'm not into your brother," he keeps on adding to my displeasure. "Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah," I coldly respond. "Why aren't you talking anymore?" he places his finger on his lips to play with his lower one while gazing at me. "What do you want me to say? I don't give a damn about your life."

"That's rude. I'm sure it's not the reason for it, but tell me, give more details about your ideal type."

"That's none of your business, let me clean and stop disturbing me while I'm busy," I try to avoid him, too lost in my anger. "Do you like tall guys? With a muscular body? Brown eyes? With a cute smile? Perfect at everything he does?" he interrogates me, but with some description that strangely reminds me of someone familiar.

"Just say your name, I'm not a fool. Don't lose your time describing everything about you," I tell him, aware of the fact he's just talking about himself. "Oh, so your ideal type is 'Jungkook'? Me?" he misunderstands the meaning of my sentence and grins like an idiot.

"No. That's not what I said, all right?" I jerk my head to look at him and assert myself. "I know you're just lying, but come on, tell me what attracts you in a boy then."

"Why the hell do you absolutely want to know?"

"Why don't you want to tell me?" he throws back at my face. "Did I ask you what's your ideal type? What you like? No, so-"

"I like cute girls, g-"

"No need to continue, I know you just like big boobs, big butt, flat stomach with a pretty freaking face. Something that just comes out of a magazine or a top model type," I utter without even realizing how far I'm going because of how pissed off I am. "You are totally wrong," he firmly responds. "I like natural girls, cute, shy, and just someone who will love me all her life without wanting someone else."

That surprises me. I doubt his sincerity.

"And my girl could give you the proof that I like simple girls," he lifts one of his eyebrows up and licks his lips.

Oh, so he has a girlfriend, and he acts that way with me? I wouldn't want to be her , or else I would dump and kill him. "You have a girlfriend?!"

"What? Is there a problem?" his lips curve up and he gazes at me with some cockiness. "No, but I wouldn't want to be that girl, knowing what you dare to do or say to me."

"And what do I do or say?" he tilts his head, confident about himself. "Cut the crap. You act close, you take me in your arms, claiming to do it to put me down and kill a nonexistent spider when it wasn't even true. You kiss my forehead, and I could keep on going endlessly," I put forth with assurance of my statement.

"Yeah..." he replies a bit vacantly "...But friends can do that together."

"Excuse me, but I wouldn't do that with my friends, and you are not my friend," I grab my cleaning products and move away to exit this grating conversation.

"You don't like me?" he voices out. "No," I affirm without thinking twice, even if I hate him badly for what he provokes to my heart, which must come from something else than dislike. "I'm serious, Y/N."

"I am too," I send back the same way of thinking. "All right. So you blush for no reason, hm? That's odd that it only happens when I'm close to you..."

"Blushing doesn't mean liking. I'm just a timid person, and you should not care about it since you have a girlfriend," I tidy up everything the fastest I can to just leave this house as soon as possible and not deal with him anymore.

"You seem very annoyed by that, aren't you?" his arrogant smirk comes back, but I ignore him and grab my stuff to walk out of this hell that irritates me more than ever. He's way too confident about his thoughts and himself.

- Two days later -

"Can you stand up for a second? I have to pass the vacuum on the couch," I wait for the boy to get his ass up. "Oh really? That sucks," he gives no shit about what I tell him but continues to have fun with his joysticks while smiling, knowing how much it's getting on my nerves.

All right.

I seize his controller and snatch it out of his hands to keep it in mine and slide it far away on the floor to not break it.

"Are you serious?!" he utters with anger and hurries to get it back. I take the opportunity to lean on the cushions and pass the vacuum over the black leather.

He's now trying to come back and sit without keeping his eyes off of the screen, but each time he attempts to get on the sofa, I step aside just to block him and make him pay for what he did before.

"I swear..." the blood inside of him seems to be reaching a boiling point as I'm provoking him on purpose. "Let me sit, I'm not joking, bitch."

I whirl around and throw my hand in his face at the sound of the words that my ears took in. How dare he call me that?

He covers the red spot with his veiny hand, maybe not appreciating what I just did. "What the hell did you just do?" he stares at me with his head bent forward to look at the small girl that I am, in front of his figure, but I don't glance away. "Don't you ever say anything like that again."

"What?" he leans over to get to my level. "Bitch," he defies me with his deep eyes plunged into mine.

My knee goes right into his crotch. A moan momentarily slips out of his mouth, and he lurches forth as the pain gained his body, to my greatest pleasure.

"I warned you," I speak in an undertone and walk towards the bedroom of Yoongi that I know won't take me too long since it's always clean, strangely, and maybe even too clean to my opinion, but whatever. I sigh but continue my job, tidying up his desk first.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰