Yoongi walked looking straight ahead, not bothered by his peers reactions. But Jungkook on the other hand was looking all around. He saw people whispering and plenty of girls were squealing. He glanced at Yoongi nervously, who still kept his sweg.

Jungkook absentmindedly moved closer to Yoongi while walking because of how nervous he was. He hated having people looking at him.

"Jungkoooooooook!"

Jungkook and Yoongi stopped walking and turned their heads towards the voice. They saw Taehyung and Hobi jogging up to them.

"Jungkook!" Tae said, panting.

"Yes, Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"What was the math homework....." Tae and Hobi's eyes trailed down to Yoongi and Jungkook's hands, that were still connected. Their eyes widened in unison. Jungkook glanced down and prayed they wouldn't say anything embarrassing. Even if they did, Jungkook wasn't planning on letting go of Yoongi's hand.

A smirk formed on Tae's face and Hobi was beaming.

"You know what I'll just ask Namjoon." Tae snickered.

"Bye guys!" Hobi snickered as him and Tae walked off.

'Oh my God they are so embarrassing and awkward.' Jungkook thought while biting his lip. He turned to Yoongi hoping he wasn't bothered by his obnoxious friends. Yoongi didn't notice, or that's at least what Jungkook thought. He just tugged on Jungkook's arm and continued walking.

Both of them could hear whispers of people all over talking about them as they walked. Yoongi was sort of the 'mysterious kid' of the school and no one really knew anything about him. He was never seen with other people. And everyone knew who Jungkook was, even if they didn't like him. That's why it people noticed it.

"Oh my God they are holding hands!"

"Are they together?"

"I ship it."

"Sign me the fuck up for dis shit"

"Get a picture of this!"

"Wait, I didn't know they were gay."

"Someone's getting some dick tonight." "Shut up Heechul!"

Jungkook wanted to die. So many people were saying so many things and he felt really self conscious. He was getting more worked up by the second.

They finally reached the front of the school and exited. Jungkook let out a held in breath when they were no longer the center of attention. They walked in silence to Yoongi's car. Yoongi let go of the younger's hand.

Yoongi unlocked it and they both got in. Yoongi started it up and he drove back over the curb. Jungkook directed Yoongi to his house. Yoongi only nodded but in his head he was jotting down notes of how to get to Jungkook's house just in case ;)

The car stopped and Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Thank you Yoongi." He grabbed his backpack.

"Of course." Yoongi nodded.

Jungkook blushed and opened the car door. He was about to step out but a hand on his thigh stopped him. He slowly turned his head and he looked at Yoongi's large hand on his thigh and then he looked up at Yoongi.

"Before you go," Yoongi started, "can I have your phone number?"

Jungkook was freaking out. Yoongi's hand was on his thigh like it was totally normal and he wanted his phone number. Could life get any better?

"S-sure." Jungkook stuttered.

Yoongi pulled out his phone and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook typed in his digits.

"What should I put as my name? Just Jungkook?" He questioned.

"Yeah, that's fine." Yoongi nodded even though he would probably change it to something else. He just didn't know what yet.

He gave the phone back and got out of the car. He shut the door and Yoongi rolled down the window to his Ferrari.

"See you Monday." Yoongi said, getting an adorable smile in return.

"See you Monday." Jungkook repeated, his smile never leaving his face. He turned around and headed up the path to his house.

"He's a bunny. Like a bunny human. Human bunny. No, that's creepy. Like a...bunny boy. Yeah. He's cute- I mean...am I really talking to myself?" Yoongi face palmed and shook his head. He was all over the place.

He stayed in front of the house to make sure Jungkook got in safely and put the car in drive.

"Bunny boy. I like that." Yoongi mumbled to himself as he drove away.

Maybe he'd change his contact to that.

Maybe.

Ugh okay I guess