special birthday

"I'm off to work! I'll see you guys when I get home~" Jungkook said going out the door.

"Okay! But daddy, what are we gonna do for your birthday?" Our oldest daughter, Ji-Hee asked. 

"Hmm..We can stay here and eat mommys delicious cooking?" Jungkook said, crouching down to her level.

"Oooh I like that!" She said with a big grin.

Jungkook kissed her forehead and smiled. He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips, which still sent butterflies to my stomach. He then bent down until he was in front of my stomach and kissed it.

"Goodbye now, help your mother out Ji-Hee!"

"Okay daddy, bye!"

"Bye hon!" I said smiling.

He waved one more time and went out the door.

"We are obviously not gonna stay here for daddys birthday are we mommy?"

"Nope, let's go out and find a good place to set the birthday surprise"

~x~

Ji-Hee and I are preparing the food for tonight's party and so far, it's going great. We are expecting one of Jungkooks good friends, Jimin, to come over and help us.

"Mommy? When is Uncle Jiminie coming?"

"He'll be here soon dear" I replied, mixing the cookie batter together.

A few moments later, door bell was heard. Ji-Hee quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"Uncle Jiminie!" She said, jumping into Jimins embrace.

"There's my favorite niece" Jimin said chuckling.

"Jimin hi!" I called from the kitchen.

"Hey (Y/N), looks like you two have already started without me" He said fake pouting.

"Don't worry Uncle Jiminie, We still have to make the cake!" Ji-Hee said dragging him to the kitchen.

We both laughed and continued making the food.

~x~

We placed the cookies in the oven and went to the living room to rest. Ji-Hee went to her room to probably play with her dolls leaving me and Jimin.

"So how's Jungkook? He isn't too much trouble is he?" Jimin asked me.

"Nope, he has matured a bit. But he's still same old Jungkook" I said smiling.

"Be right back, I need water" Jimin said and got up.

I sat there for a while until I felt something wet trickle down my thigh. I touched it and before I realized what happened, pain hit me like a train. I screamed and moaned loudly because the pain is unbearable, and I knew that my water had broke.

"(Y/N)! What happened?!" Jimin said running to the living room. Ji-Hee then followed and ran to me.

"Jimin...the baby...THE BABY IS COMING!" I yelled in between breathes.

"OH CRAP HOLD ON (Y/N)" Jimin ran to the kitchen to turn of the oven filled with cookies, took his phone from the table and ran up to me. He took my arm and we slowly walked to the car.

"Ji-Hee! Can you please call your daddy and lock the door when we go out?" I heard Jimin say. Ji-Hee nodded and ran to get my phone and call Jungkook.

"Everything's gonna be okay (Y/N), just breathe. We'll be at the hospital soon" He said calming me down. Still breathing heavily, I nodded and we continued to walk to his car.

~x~

"One more push dear you're doing great" The doctor told me.

I screamed and pushed at the same time. And after that push, I heard the cries of a baby.

"Congratulations Mrs. Jeon" The doctor told me.

I looked at her and saw a baby girl in her arms. My baby girl.

"Jungkook look at her, she's so pretty" I said looking at Jungkook. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and a big wide smile.

After he heard Ji-Hee tell him that her baby sister is coming, Jungkook told Jin about what's happening and went straight to the hospital to help me. And I'm glad he did make it, because I want him to be in this memorable moment with me.

The doctor took her and let me hold her for a while. Her cries then quieted down once she was in my embrace and I kissed her tiny forehead.

"What should we name her Kookie?" I asked looking at her with lots of love.

"(Baby Name). Her name will be Jeon (Baby Name)" I said smiling.

~x~

I got sent to a room where I get to rest and I saw Jimin, Ji-Hee, and Jin in there already, watching the TV.

"(Y/N)! Congratulations!" Jin said walking up to me and hugging me gently.

"Thank you Jin" I said smiling.

"Mommy, does this mean I'm gonna be a big sister now?" Ji-Hee asked me.

"Yes dear, you're a big sister now" I said brushing my fingers through her hair. She smiled widely and sat next to Jimin.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry your birthday was like this. We can celebrate another time" I said, looking at him with sorry eyes.

"Are you kidding me (Y/N)? Having (Baby Name) born on my birthday is the best birthday ever! I couldn't ask for more, than my girls" He said kissing my forehead.

I looked at him lovingly, happy that I chose such a nice man for a husband.

Today is one of the greatest days ever.

~x~

Happy Happy Birthday to our golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook!

I hope he had a great day and I wish for more birthdays to come for him <3

~

Also this was supposed to be posted on his bday idk what happened to my Wattpad but it didn't publish on that day so happy belated bday Kookster ^^