chapter 17

July 27, 20XX

"How did things with Jungkook go?" Jin asked taking a sip of his boba tea.

"We talked about it a few days ago and we're pretty good. We didn't want to be official just yet, we agreed on taking things slow first y'know?"

"Mm, great idea. Taking it slow might make things easier for you two"

I nodded and sipped on my boba tea.

"I just hope things won't be complicated. I don't want to be in any more conflicts now"

Jin nodded and took his phone out.

"Ah someone's calling me, I'll be back" Jin said answering the call on the phone.

I nodded and took my phone out as well. As I turned it on, I got a call from Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie"

"Hey (Name), is it fine if you buy me something from the boba tea shop you're in right now?"

"Sure, what flavor"

"Is there a (Name) flavor? Because that sounds really good right now"

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed flustered.

I hear him laugh on the other end of the line which made me smile widely.

"Strawberry is fine. Come home safely, bye~"

"Will do, bye bye~"

I ended the call with him and walked to the counter to order Jungkooks drink.

"Oh crap, he forgot to tell me the size for his drink. I'll just get a large since he has the stomach of a giant" I thought.

"Hey, can I get a large sized strawberry shake with boba?"

"Yep, that will be $9.89"

I payed for the drink and waited patiently. I looked back to Jin who still was talking on the phone. Wonder who he's talking to.

"Boba Tea for (Name)!" I heard the barista say.

I took the drink saying a quick thank you. I went back to my table with Jin and saw him getting ready to leave.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Yea, sorry (Name). Something came up in the new business I'm running and I don't want to risk to loose it"

"Oh wow, no worries Jin. Go right ahead, I hope it's not too bad"

"Me neither, I'll see you later (Name)" He said hugging me and walking quickly out the door.

I might as well go home too, what else was I supposed to do in a boba shop alone by myself?

I started walking to my car, it looked like it was about to rain so I better hurry. I arrived to my car and started it. Just in time, it started sprinkling. I drove through the rain with the wipers on.

The rain relaxed me a bit, rid of all worries. And that's why I love the rain

~

"I'm ba- Holy crap what happened here?"

I walked into the house, but surprised to see it all decorated with white roses, fairy lights, and some food.

"Hey, thanks for the boba tea" I heard Jungkook whisper in my ear, taking the boba tea from me.

I felt a shiver run down my spine when I felt his breath on my neck. I turned around and faced him with a red face.

"You did all this just cause of the boba tea?" I asked chuckling.

"No not really. Just wanted to set the mood for today.." He said huskily.

"What are you talking about Jeon?" I asked slightly nervous.

What the heck is this man doing?

"Y'know, let's do what most couples do~" He said, still huskily, walking towards me.

"W-what? Bro we're not even a couple yet!" I said chuckling nervously.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

"Exactly. Not 'yet', which means we'll be a couple soon"

He stood in front of me, pinning me against the door.

"Jungkook w-what are you doing?"

He leaned in towards me and I closed my eyes hoping for the best and for the lord to bless my soul.

"Let's eat dinner and watch a movie!"

I opened my eyes only to see him walk away towards the dining table.

"Wha..WHAT JEON JUNGKOOK"

"Ye- HOLY CRAP CHILL WOMAN"

And those were his last words before he died.

.
.
.
.
.

Not really we ended up watching all of the seasons of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic while eating KFC.