chapter 13

July 20, 20XX

"(Name)? C'mon it's time to go"

I heard knocks from my door and I stood up. I reluctantly left my room and saw Jungkook looking at me with a sad smile. He was wearing all black, and so was I.

"I thought they could save him" I said looking down.

I felt Jungkook pull me in for a hug. I hugged him back and felt the tears stream down from my face.

"I lost him once and now I lost him forever" I sobbed out.

"I know (Name), I know" Jungkook said caressing my back.

He held my hand and we walked outside to my car. He drove us to the cemetery and we walked to the burial area. I was greeted by Taehyungs parents and I could tell they sadder than I was. Jungkook and I sat beside them and the ceremony started, I blanked out through most of it though. I then felt Jungkook nudge me and I looked at him confused.

"Dear, do you want to say something for Taehyung?" Taehyungs mother asked.

I nodded and headed to the front. I grabbed the mic and took a deep breath.

"Hi everyone. I am, well I was, Taehyungs girlfriend. He was a really great guy, and I could see him and I having a great future together. Having mini versions of us was always his dream and he was very excited for when that time comes"

I paused and looked down, feeling more tears run down my face.

"He was not only my boyfriend, but my best friend as well. He always helped me through the hardships and comforted me when times were rough. It was very shocking and heartbreaking for me once I heard that he had passed away. I felt very miserable for the past few days. But then I realized, that this world was too cruel for him. And now he's living in a peaceful and happier place where he belongs"

I looked up to the crowd smiling sadly.

"Taehyung, if you can hear me right now. I love you babe, so so much. And I will miss you, so much"

Everyone clapped and I saw Taehyungs mother sob a lot, and his father was comforting her but tears fell from his face as well. 

~x~

Everyone left, but Jungkook, me, and Taehyungs parents stayed behind. Jungkook and I just stared as his grave with sad expressions.

"(Name), thank you so much for coming" She said hugging me.

I hugged her back and smiled sadly at her father. She pulled away and looked at me from top to bottom.

"You would've been a great wife for Taehyung"

"Thank you. Ever since we got together, he hasn't stopped talking about having kids" I said laughing slightly.

I guess she didn't know that him and I broke up and got together again. That doesn't matter now does it.

She nodded and kneeled in front of Taehyungs grave.

"Taehyung-ah, mama and papa will be leaving now. We'll visit you whenever we can" She said.

She stood back up and looked at Jungkook and I.

"My husband and I will be leaving now. Goodbye (Name), and take care" 

"You too Mrs. Kim" I said smiling and then they both left.

I faced Taehyungs grave again. I felt another tear fall down from my face, but I quickly wiped it away.

"Goodbye Taehyungie. I love you"

I looked at Jungkook and he nodded. We started walking back to the car and Jungkook hugged me to comfort me.

"Goodbye (Name), I love you too" Taehyungs voice said.

I looked back but saw nothing there. 

"What is it?"

"I thought I heard Taehyung. It could've just been the wind though" I said and got in the car.

Jungkook started the car and I looked back to Taehyungs grave. And there I saw Taehyung, smiling and waving both of his hands to me. He then formed a heart with his arms, still smiling that boxy smile. I smiled at him and sent him mini heart hands, and Jungkook drove off.

 I smiled at him and sent him mini heart hands, and Jungkook drove off