Video Chatting

"Welcome back to KSS News, today for the gossip segment we'll be discussing a sighting of the very famous k-pop idol Wonho of Monsta X. He was spotted last night around eight o'clock at California's Great America with a mysterious girl, witnesses say they could be found with the other members as well. Who is this strange girl, has she stolen the heart of our favorite idol?"

I think I nearly dropped my cereal. I was on the news and it wasn't for something good, what have I done, this could ruin his career! The end of Monsta X. Fans don't take kindly to dating rumors, unless the idol comes out immediately about the relationship. This is all my fault, if he lost his position in the group I would be the only one up for blame. It was me who suggested going out on their last night here, now because of that his career might be over.

I set my Lucky Charms down and looked back up at the paused television program. The frantic racing of my pulse had lessened, but I was still in a state of shock. Starship Entertainment probably already released a statement on this anyway, why should I worry. I don't have anything to be nervous about right......

Wrong, I have never been more wrong in my entire life. The statement Mr. Kim Si Dae released was written by ole' you-know-who himself, saying that the girl was just a fan. A fan, wow. I don't think I've ever felt so down graded in my life. Let alone by someone I had 'the word' to. To think I was worried about him and his deceitful self. I stared down at my phone screen rereading the message Wonho released on Amino.

"I'm not going to deny that I was at California's Great America last night, but I would like too clear up any misconceptions about the relationship between the woman seen in the pictures and I. She was a fan that spotted us in the park and asked for an autograph, we didn't want to make a commotion so we moved to a more secluded area. This is probably why it seemed as though I had traveled all over the park with her, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I'd like to thank all the Monbebe's who knew me well enough to know that my career comes first."

I slammed my phone down onto the counter and growled in frustration, had our time together meant nothing to him! I sank into the chair on my right, my anger turned to a feeling of sadness. It's my fault that I had romantic feelings for an idol, his career came first didn't it. I had always known that, but I couldn't stop tears from forming in my eyes at this moment. How stupid could I get, Cade knew and yet I ignored everything he said. How did the others feel about this anyway? I let my face sink into my hands as hot, wet, tears dripped down my cheeks. I'm such an idiot......such an idiot.

My phone rang, jerking me away from my depressing thoughts. I picked up the object, feeling the familiarity of its' metal case on my fingers, "Hello," I whimpered out, trying to calm myself.

"Hi Jade, this is Hyungwon," His soothing voice hit my ears instantly making me smile. Besides Wonho I had definitely been closest to Hyungwon, I loved his quiet and poetic personality. There was also the fact that he was a living meme, that absolutely helped.

"Hi Hyungwon!" I exclaimed, immediately sounding happier and more up-beat, "What's up?"

He took a moment to respond, it sounded as if the boys were speaking to him in the background, "I just missed you, the rest of the guys just asked if we could video chat with you. Are you okay with that?"

The concern in his melodious drawl was quite evident, and I knew he was referring to the message Wonho had sent earlier, "Yes I'm fine, I'd love to video chat with you guys."

I watched silently as the screen lit up, showing me Hyungwon's tired face immediately. The rest of the boys sat quietly in the background, fiddling with their sweatshirt's. Thankfully, Wonho was asleep on the couch in the corner, if he wasn't I wouldn't have been able to face them. I stifled a laugh a Shownu's bed-head. It reminded me that it was almost midnight in Korea. They all gave me exhausted smiles, I didn't feel especially great knowing that I had just woken up overworked idols from their beauty sleep.

"I'm surprised hyung woke up this late in order to talk to you Jade, he hates being woken up," Minhyuk stated giggling at the look on Hyungwon's face.

"Yeah, he's like a koala bear, sleeping all the time. You must be really special to him if he interrupted his rest for this," Agreed Jooheon, while the rest of the boys laughed at Hyungwon's reddened face.

He slapped the shoulders of the five men teasing him one by one and eventually turned to look at me. My face was definitely tinted with a slight pink. I continued to stay quiet as Hyungwon argued with the members that he didn't hate waking up that much.

"Woah guys, I'm still here remember, save the group arguments for later please?" The guys just laughed and turned back toward me. I smiled, but the smile faded as Wonho began to stir on the couch.

As much as I wanted to talk to Hyungwon and the others, I wasn't ready to face Wonho, not after what he said. They seemed to notice the alarmed look on my face, because their persona's changed as well. My eyes moved around the screen worriedly when Wonho looked directly at me through the camera. His eyes widened, but not in the same way mine had, his was a look of caring while mine was one of terror.

"I'm really sorry guys," I started, hating the way my voice faltered, "but I forgot to feed my cat, see you later!"

Hyungwon's P.O.V.

"But you don't have a cat!" I shouted, but by the time I finished my sentence her face was gone from the screen. Why had she left as soon as Wonho woke up? You'd think she'd be happy to see him, right?

Wonho frowns and rubs his eyes, "Who were you guys talking to?"

I glance at the rest of the boys and they seem just as confused as I, with bewilderment painted all over their faces. I stand up and flop back down onto the couch next to Kihyun. Wonho gives us all a strange stare and walks over to check the history on my laptop. When he sees her name in black lettering across the screen he undeniably falters.

"Care to explain why she left as soon as you woke up?" I ask in a tight voice.

Instead of explaining Wonho shakes his head and makes his way to his room. Whatever happened between them must have been bad, because they were completely and disgustingly lovey-dovey last time they saw each other. They guys all shrug and go back to what they had previously been doing. How could they have taken that so lightly? This wasn't some Korean drama where they'd just make up in the next episode.

I sighed and headed towards Wonho's room, if he wasn't going to tell us all maybe he'd tell me. I knocked on the hard oak door and waited for a moment, "Wonho?"

I see the door beginning to open and am shocked to see the man I had known for so long standing in front of me with quivering lips and tear stained cheeks. I immediately pulled him into a hug, hesitation didn't even cross my mind in this moment. He and I had been friends since our trainee days, I wasn't the type to blame him right away with out knowing what happened.

"Now will you tell me what happened?" I asked him quietly. I felt the slight nod of his head and entered his room, prepared for whatever was coming next.