Oh My Gosh, Finally

"D-date?" I finally stuttered out. I couldn't think straight and felt light headed, go on a date with him? This isn't real, it's just a dream.

"Yes, date," Wonho said, nodding his head sternly.

I looked at him with a confused expression, trying to see whether or not he was serious. We'd known each other for like five days, was he crazy! I did like, in fact I really liked him. But I'd never thought that he could possibly feel the same way. I mean, he's an idol and I'm just an normal girl he met by a fluke of fate. What do I say? My eyes continued to search him for any sign of a lie. I looked over his attractive features and sighed, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to say yes, after all it was only one date.

"Okay Wonho, I'll go on a date with you," I smiled in relief, it felt like a weight had been lifted up off my shoulders.

"Really!" He laughed and got off the chair hugging me tightly.

I inhaled his cologne and swooned against my own wishes. It was like a fairytale being with Wonho, he made me forget about all the problems I had and relax. When I wasn't with him I felt so alone, and it wasn't like that before I came to their concert. I felt hyper aware of his hands on my back, to think he made me so nervous with a simple hug! Wonho pulled away and I sighed, remembering the fact that I had an overprotective older brother.

"What about Cade?" His smiling face became suddenly serious and I had to focus hard in order not to stutter.

"He won't change my mind, and I doubt he'll be able to control you're stubborn self," He said jokingly.

At least I knew that he was on board with this, no matter what the company thinks. What would the company think, after all I'm pretty sure the members of Monsta X aren't even allowed to date. My mind fluttered to the thought of how romantic a forbidden love would be, and then I once again had to remind myself that it was only one date. We walked out of the dressing room hand-in-hand, the others just smirked as if they had expected this after seeing us. Cade's nostrils flared, but he didn't stop us as we walked out of the studio. I could hear laughter coming from inside as Wonho pulled me into his car. It was surprising that he had a car because most idols didn't own vehicles of their own.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked turning toward you.

"Right now?" I asked in a bewildered voice. He nodded and caressed my hand with his thumb, sending shivers up and down my spine, "Anywhere."

"Then let's go eat something," I nodded and he put pulled out of the parking lot with a large smile on his face.

By the time we pulled up to the restaurant I'd embarrassed myself by staring at Wonho about I don't know a million times maybe? Because the filming had run late, it was already dark enough for the stars to be out. I couldn't help but notice how pale he was, that is, pale enough to seem to be glowing in the dark. My lips formed a small smile as we walked into the warm interior of the restaurant. I realized that Wonho was perfect to me. I couldn't possibly think of something that I didn't like about him, what was there to dislike. He was romantic, sweet, handsome, kind, and an overall great person. I sighed and he looked back at me, tonight I was unable to take my eyes off him. What was it? He looked like any other day, his hair was done the same way and all he wore was jeans and a muscle t. Actually, I take that back, I know exactly what it is, and it took me long enough to realize it. I've been such an oblivious idiot lately. I, I think I love him, and I think I have ever since my birthday. The idol and the drunk idiot, what a match!

I'm pretty sure I've just been dreaming ever since the filming of the video ended, because in what world am I allowed to have such a perfect life? Out of all the things I've done while living in LA, this is one I couldn't live with forgetting. In all honesty, it's simply amazing to be here, sitting on the grass next to Wonho under the beautiful stars. Wow, I really sound like such a love sick idiot, and maybe I am. What happened to me? A week ago there's no way I would be silently confessing my love to some boy. I'm changed, changed by a k-pop idol who has a strange obsession with ramen. I turned my head to look at him, just lying there next to me. Why is it that my heart speeds up just by him sighing?

"You're staring Jade," I blushed and immediately turned away, how embarrassing. A warm hand reached over and touched my face and resisted the erge to look over at his handsome face, "Yah, I didn't say I didn't like it," He continued softly.

I felt it at that moment. I knew that this was the time to make my move. Every other priority could wait, every responsibility, everything else, could take a long walk off a short pier for all I care. Right now, all I needed was Wonho. He used his hand to turn my face toward his and my heart pumped at a million miles an hour. I could hear my blood pumping in my skull and feel his warm breath hitting my face softly, making me shutter my eyes closed. At that moment I think I did the right thing, because the next thing I know. His lips are on mine. It was a quick kiss, and it only lasted for a few seconds until he pulled away. But my face flared up like a oven, we had just kissed, oh my gosh, we just kissed. I have no idea what I'm supposed to say now. Apparently, I didn't disgust Wonho with my hella chapped lips, because he stood up and pulled me into a hug. We stood there for a moment, with me not knowing what to do and him burying his face in my hair. I felt like all the air had been sucked out of me, and the strength taken out of my legs (I was practically falling over).

"You know, I've wanted to do that ever since you first came into my dressing room," He said, sighing in content and pulling away from me.

I closed my eyes as his strong fingers caressed my cheek. My mind was a blank slate, nothing, zlich, nada, "Okay . . ." I hummed, not being able to fully form words.

Wonho laughed at me and his smiled stretched across his handsome face, "You should go, Jade. Cade will be worried," I pouted at him.

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow Wonho-ssi,"

I began to walk away when he pulled m back by my hand, "No need for formalities," My heart dropped at the mischievous smirk his face held, "in fact, you could call me Oppa."

My eyes widened to the size of saucers. I just nodded my head quickly and continued to walk. My gosh, the things this boy does to me. I turned and looked back at him, only to be greeted by that very same smirk. The very obvious blush on my cheeks had still not faded. I felt like there was a chance that Cade would brutally murder Wonho, but only a small chance. Besides, Wonho's an adult he can take care of himself. Not to mention the fact that he has abs to spare. I entered the apartment and fell onto the leather couch, squealing like a dying pig. Images of his eyes staring deeply into mine plagued my mind. I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing, he's really hot, but I'm not going to get any sleep. Oh well, the kiss was definitely worth it.