This One Isn't A Filler Chapter, Kids

I snapped out of it, jerking away from Hyungwon, "What are you doing?! I've already been stressed out! How could you add more pressure to me?!"

"I-I'm sorry, Jade. I didn't mean to," He stuttered out with his mouth gaping open.

I stalked away from a shocked Hyungwon and felt the anger that had previously vanished, bubble back up in my mind. I took out my phone and scrolled through the contacts, looking for someone who might actually be willing to listen to my problems. The name of an old friend, who I had been ignoring for months, popped up on my screen simply screaming at me to pick it. Celia. I had been furious with her for leaving me drunk and all out of sorts on my birthday in that bar while she hooked up with some random stranger. However, now was a time of need, in which one should forget about their grudges and talk things through. Or maybe I just had no other friends.

"Well would you look who's calling," Celia grumpily muttered.

"Cece, it's so good to talk to you!" I said trying to make sure I sounded as if I wanted to speak with her.

"Yes," I could practically hear the eye roll in her voice, "And that's exactly why you didn't talk to me for months."

This conversation was going just about as well as I expected it to, which was 'not very well at all', "Okay I know I ignored you for a really long time, but I was super busy and everything's been crazy since my birthday."

At the mention of a good gossip story I knew she wouldn't refuse me a chat. Despite the fact that the whole town would know about the minute by minute description of my life in at least two seconds, "Fine you win," Of course I do, "What's the matter."

"I have a predicament," I sighed and flopped down onto the bed upon arriving in my room.

"Duh, otherwise you obviously wouldn't be calling me."

"Thanks for the credit, girl friend," I responded sarcastically. Not that she was wrong though.

"Alright this conversation is pointless," Celia shouted, making me flinch away from the phone, "Just spill the tea would you?"

"Impatient much?" I muttered, "So first and foremost . . . do you know anything about kpop?"

Exasperatedly, she sighed, "You mean the thing my sister has been screaming over for the past three years? Absolutely nothing. What about it?"

"Well Cade is-"

She made a squealing noise, "Your cute brother is included in this story?! Bonus!"

I nearly threw up in my mouth, "Anyway, as I was saying. Cade is the manager for a kpop group called Monsta X. Which is why he moved to Korea last summer. But they were going on a tour, so he brought them to America and basically took over my house. It was 'in order to save funds' or something. Unfortunately, Cade got into a car accident, and I was made into their manager for a while. Even though at this point I was already one of the member's partner."

"Oh, girl! You got yourself a star? Nice~"

"Um yeah right, . . . nice," I ran a stressed hand over my face before continuing, "He was amazing and we really liked each other, but we got caught by the media and it turned into a scandal. Their company denied our relationship and cleared everything up, however, I was fired as the manager. Then they finished the tour, and when they came back to America once again the idol and I broke up because one of the other members likes me as well."

"Well . . . dang," She stated.

"Yeah," I agreed, "Dang."

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked me.