Chapter 47- Wanted Posters and a new ship?!

After the Strawhats ate dinner and it was getting pretty late...

Luffy sighed and looked seriously at Zoro. "How long until the ship is ready?! It's getting boring~"

Zoro shrugged. "I don't know..."

Nami sighed and looked scolding at Luffy. "I know you want to continue sailing already, but the log pose isn't even set yet. So please just stop your whining!"

Robin chuckled at that in amusement and Juli smiled in fondness.

Suddenly, Juli noticed a familiar presence outside of the building. 'Usopp?!' She thought in surprise and confusion as she looked out of the window but couldn't see anyone.

"Anyway..." Nami said seriously and walked towards the window. "We should go to sleep soon. I'm sure, the log pose is going to be set about tomorrow, so that means we only have to wait until the ship is finished." And without noticing Usopp, who was standing under the window, she pulled the curtains closed.

"Of course, Nami-swan~. Have sweet dreams, Robin-chwan, Nami-swan, Juli-megami." Sanji swooned and then grabbed Luffy by the collar of his shirt and dragged him towards the boy's sleeping room while Chopper ran after them. Zoro just sighed at that in annoyance and walked after them. Juli giggled amused at that and shook her head in fondness.

"Well, let's go sleeping as well, Juli." Robin said to her with a smile while following after Nami.

"Yes, I need my beauty sleep." Nami sighed in content as she let herself fall onto her bed, after they entered the girl's sleeping room.

"Yes." Juli nodded and sat down on her bed with a soft smile. "Sleep well, you two."

"You too." Nami and Robin just said to her before one of Robin's sprouted hands turned off the lights.

A few hours later, in the middle of the night on Shipwreck Island...

Iceberg and Franky were still hammering and working on the ship while Paulie, Tyleston and Lulu laid utterly exhausted on the ground, passed out.

"Iceberg-san~ Franky~" Juli shouted cheerily as she was walking towards them, having something that is wrapped in white cloth under her right arm.

"Juli!" Iceberg and Franky looked at her utterly surprised and stopped hammering.

"I'm sorry I have to disturb you..." Juli apologized with a soft smile. "But can you come down for a second? I have request to make."

Iceberg smiled at her as he laid down his hammer. "Of course."

Franky just looked at her in confusion as they were both coming down the ship. "So, what's up?" He asked her as they were now standing in front of her.

"Why are you even up so late?" Iceberg asked her in concern. "Is something wrong?"

Juli just smiled softly at that. "No... It's just that I couldn't sleep, because something was urging me... That's why I came here now, instead of just tomorrow." She explained briefly and took the big, quadratic thing that was wrapped in white clothes in her hands.

Iceberg and Franky just looked at her more confused at that. "What's that?" Franky asked her curiously.

Juli giggled amused at their confused expressions. "It's a painting I made for my nakama. After what happened on Enies Lobby, I decided to make something like this for them... Now, after I finished this, I want it to be a surprise for them. That's why I wanted to ask you if you could hang it up in the new ship somewhere." She bowed to them as she told them her request and before the two could answer her, she pulled the cloth off the painting to show it to them. "That's what it looks like. I'm sure you can find a great place for this... Oh, and please don't tell the others about this painting, before we looked around the ship."