"twenty"

❛ de-void. ❜

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦!" Was the first thing Morgan shouted when she woke up from being knocked out by Stiles, the woman had missed all the drama and fighting since the nogitsune had smacked her against a wall

Instead of the mother waking up to good news, she woke up to Stiles escaping yet again and this time taking baby Nova along with him. When Morgan found out about her little girl being abducted, her fangs and claws came on full show, and anger pulsated throughout the brunettes veins.

Both Derek and Scott had to hold the woman down when she tried to leave the loft and kill Stiles, but luckily Morgan's fiancé managed to calm her down slightly by reassuring her that the nogitsune wasn't going to hurt Nova - even though Derek wasn't even sure about this himself.

As well as the woman werewolf, her other half was also going out of his mind with worry at his daughter being taken. But Derek had decided not to become angry and instead figure out where and why the nogitsune had taken Nova. This didn't mean that the man hadn't punched a few walls in anger at letting his family be hurt again, though.

"What are you doing? And more importantly, why aren't you healing?" Peter stated once he had finally settled his nephew's fiancé and walked up to the other werewolf, who had a deep gash in his shoulder from the previous night's fight. Morgan felt utterly useless just sitting around, but since the nogitsune had disappeared yet again, there was no way of finding the teen and the baby until he decided to show up again.

It was the small feeling of happiness that both parents still felt in their guts that they knew Nova was still alive, so that was what made both adults save up all their energy for the next fight against the nogitsune.

"It's from one of their swords. It'll heal," Derek grumpily stated back as he spread out the many chess pieces he had found. Peter stared at the man in disbelief as Derek was never this calm when it came to his family being in trouble; he expected his nephew to be ranging with anger just like Morgan was, but instead, he was calm - scarily calm.

The younger Hale relative saw his uncle's displeasure in him doing nothing to save his child, but Derek knew exactly what he was doing and carried on explaining his theory to the other man,

"Back in his room, Stiles had a board with my name on one of the pieces. If this is a game to him, then I need to figure out how he plays," he concluded. Peter stared in absolute anger at Derek's game he was looking at as the uncle was now feeling extremely annoyed that the father was again doing nothing so dave Nova, unlike Morgan, who had tried to escape the loft at least fifty times to find the teen who took her baby.