"eighteen"

❛ echo house. ❜

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, Morgan was beyond annoyed at her boyfriend, but on the other hand, she also knew he was trying to help the pack find Stiles - which they did

But the brunette still wanted to punish the man slightly, so that meant leaving him to look after a crying baby throughout the night. But it didn't last long as when seven am rolled around, and Nova hadn't stopped wailing, Morgan finally got dressed and went to check in on her daughter and boyfriend, who were in the room next door.

The woman came to see Derek standing in the middle of the half decorated nursery whilst trying to soothe the crying baby by rocking her gently is his big arms. Morgan stared at her little family for a moment in awe before making her way over them and taking Nova out of the man's arms. It seemed like the baby had enough of her father, as when Nova was in her mother's arms, she fell asleep once again.

"Parenting is hard, especially when trying to be patient with a mini Hale." Derek happily groaned out when his girlfriend had managed to get their daughter back to sleep. Morgan giggled at the man as she knew the Hale family weren't the most patient of people, but neither would change their little girl for the world.

What broke the family of threes little bubble was the loud noise of the lofts door opening, and Morgan mentally noted to get them a lock soon as it was now becoming routine for her to walk into the living room to find a load of teenagers sitting there.

But instead of a teen in the Hale's loft, it was Chris Argent. After the explosion, he and Derek were released on the lack of evidence the police had. Allison's father's appearance confused the werewolf as he couldn't help anymore when it came to Stiles and the nogitsune who lived inside the Stilinski boy.

"You were right. They're moving all the evidence and putting Katashi's things in a Federal Lockup." Chris quickly stated when he noticed the confused look on both werewolves faces, the man had gone back to the station that morning to get more information that would help them find Stiles, and who better to tell than a powerful werewolf that would hopefully help him.

Derek grumpily sighed at the man as all he wanted to do was sleep. As much as he loved Nova, what he didn't love, her vocal cords seemed not to give out when she began to cry. After deciding what to do now about the nogitsune situation, Derek finally spoke up after the long pause in the room.

"You know, if all of this is true, people are dead because of Stiles."

"But is it really Stiles? Remember, we've had this problem before." Chris quickly defended his daughter's friend. Derek knew they had this situation with Jackson previously, but back then, the man had nothing to live for, but now, Derek had everything to live for, and he wasn't going to help Chris if it meant putting his family in danger.