"seven"

❛ the girl who knew too much. ❜

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. Surprisingly she wasn't that hungry, but she started to worry once she remembered she was now feeding two people instead of one.

But the brunette had nowhere to go. As once she had wandered into town, she remembered she had no money, no friends, and her family house had been demolished and now stood a brand new library. Not that she would go to her family as things had been left on a sour note between the parents and daughter before she had left to see Derek all those years ago.

But the one place she could remember off by heart was Beacon Hills high school building, it was precisely as she memorised it, but it now looked slightly more high tech than when the girl attended it. The woman shuddered as she entered the high school as the last time she was there, the massive creature had bitten her.

Morgan had forgotten entirely about the bite she had been given, and her mind just concluded that it had healed and that she was still human, but as she knew about supernatural beings from Derek, this thought didn't sit right with her. A loud crash brought the woman to a stop from her walking down the empty hallways, Morgan didn't exactly know why she had walked into the school, but she desperately wanted to feel some familiarly.

The crash was followed by a scream which prompted the brunette to follow the noise. What she came to realise was that the loud shouting was from the opposite side of the school, but in too much of a hurry to help whoever was in trouble, Morgan didn't even think twice about her newfound abilities.

"Aiden, stop! Stop!" A girl screamed from what seemed to be coming from inside the locker room, Morgan quickly made her way into the room to help somehow, but she was too late as the situation had already been dealt with.

Stood there was a raging teen Alpha with three other boys holding his arms while a young girl was unconscious on the floor, a redhead sitting beside her. No one had noticed Morgan's small frame yet as a rack of lacrosse jerseys slightly hid her, but after Morgan got a smell of someone of a Hale, the brunette quickly stepped out from where she was covered.

All five teens stared at the pregnant girl in confusion as she hadn't even reacted to the werewolf in the room, but as she made small steps towards the girl on the floor, they could all tell she meant no harm.

"Cora." The woman breathed out as she got on her knees in front of the teen girl. The younger Hale sibling was a lot older than when Morgan had last seen her, but the brunette had babysat for the girl many times, and she could recognise her from a mile away.