"sixteen"

❛ riddled. ❜

"𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞

"𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞."

The whole pack gathered around the new mother and the tiny newborn baby that she was holding. Derek had just proudly announced his daughter's name, and the werewolf was grinning ear to ear.

Morgan had been taken to the hospital in an ambulance right after giving birth, and the demons had disappeared. Luckily both the baby and the mother were doing amazingly after the rocky birth. Not the same could be said for Scott's dad, though, as he was stabbed by one of the creatures, but Melissa ensured them all he would be just fine in time.

"She's so cute." Kira gushed as she and the rest of the pack admired the newborn who was snuggled into her mother's neck. The baby had inherited her father's green eyes and many of her mother's facial features. The one thing that did surprise both werewolves was the little blonde hairs that she had gotten from neither of her dark-haired parents.

As the rest of the pack awed over the newest Hale addition, Derek felt very protective over his two girls. Still, he resisted the urge to growl whenever someone would get too close as he knew no one would ever hurt them - especially when the grumpy sour wolf was around. Morgan was smiling brightly at all the compliments about her little girl, and the werewolf was starting to feel like the small pack of various supernaturals, plus Stiles, were becoming like a family to her as they took her in and looked after the brunette as soon as she turned up out of the blue.

"How come you named her Nova?" Lydia questioned once she handed the small baby back to its mother. Morgan had happily let all the pack have a hold of the little girl, but what did seem to put a downer on the mood was when Stiles awkwardly held her; Nova cried hysterically until she was out of the teen boys arms.

"It's Latin for new, and when Morgan came back into my life, I felt like a new man. It just felt right." The father confessed as he realised how much happier he was now he had the two girls in his life. The whole pack had noticed a change in the usual irritable man. Even though he was still terrifying, the group of teens were extremely grateful for the presence of his first love. The only thing that did bother the pack was that no one seemed to know why Morgan had a spell on her or who did it in the first place.

But the two new parents were too thrilled to even think of anything negative, the two finally felt complete as a family, and the little girl Nova was as healthy as can be. Morgan was still a bit wary as to if the little girl will become supernatural or not as she didn't want anything bad happening to the baby, but she also knew Derek and herself wouldn't let a blonde hair on her head be harmed.

When Morgan let out a loud yawn, Derek finally managed to get the teens out of the small hospital room. Just like when the brunette was pregnant, all the werewolves felt inclined to stay around the baby, but Derek nearly forced them all out as he wanted both his girls to rest. The mother happily waved everyone goodbye as Nova lay on her chest still. Melissa had also just left after telling the new parents that they could head home that night as both girls were doing perfectly.

Derek was in absolute awe of his beautiful two girls over the next few hours of sitting in the hospital room. However, he still felt terrified about how he was going to look after both of them with all the hanging threats hanging over his head. But as soon as Morgan quickly handed over Nova to the father and Derek held the little girl in his big arms for the first time.

The werewolf knew he would do everything in his power to look after her. What broke the little father-daughter bonding time was the sudden voice of a certain uncle.

"You're going soft in your old age," Peter smirked as he leaned against the hospital rooms door whilst looking intently at the newest addition to his nephews family. Nova's eyes opened at the sudden noise, and she let out a small cry at being woken up, which Derek scolded Peter for.

"Do you want to hold her?" The new mother questioned as Derek began to rock the fussy baby back to sleep slowly. It was odd to see the big scary werewolf be so natural and caring with such a small baby, but it made Morgan fall in love with the man somehow even more than she did before.

Peter was reluctant to hold the small child, and so was Derek whilst handing her over, but the brunette insisted he at least held her for a few seconds as Morgan still was good friends with the uncle just as she was before she got frozen in time.

Just as Peter held the baby in his arms, Scott came running into the room whilst looking extremely panicked and scared. Derek swiftly pulled the teen wolf outside of the room as he didn't want any bad chemo signals near his newborn. Luckily, neither Morgan nor Peter overheard the boys pleads for Derek to help find a now missing Stiles as they were both too busy fussing over Nova.

Scott was desperate for the older and more experienced werewolf to help find his best friend, but Derek put up one hell of a fight to not leave his two girls after promising to stay with them. But after Derek put a few connections together in his head, he reluctantly told Scott to meet him on the roof in ten minutes.

The werewolf then slumped back into the hospital room where girlfriend and child were currently in, and without even saying anything, Morgan brightly smiled at the man.

"Derek, one of the reasons I fell in love with you is because you help people, now go." The new mother demanded her boyfriend after Peter had given her baby back to her. She couldn't help but listen in on the end of the conversation between him and Scott, and by the way the alpha sounded so worried about his best friend, the brunette knew Derek could help in some way.

"I love you both," Derek quickly mumbled out before pressing a kiss to both his girl's heads. Peter rolled his eyes at the man's softness but still promised to get both of them back to the loft safely. It took a while for Peter to get the baby seat locked into the car correctly, and after many growls of frustration and Morgans constant giggling, the baby was soon safely placed into the backseat of the vehicle.

Even though it wasn't Derek who sat next to the women as they drove back to the loft, Morgan still felt utterly complete with her little family. It may be slightly dysfunctional and involve many supernatural teenagers, but the brunette wouldn't want it any other way.

o. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.