"You ever heard of the Berserkers? They were Germanic warriors. They wore the skins of bears to channel their ferocity," The older man started. He knew he wasn't going to get anywhere asking Derek to help the pack again, so the Argent began to tell a story that would hopefully help change his mind.

"You know, a couple of years ago, a family came to us for help with their son, this group of teenagers, they were doing all sorts of rituals with animal skins, somehow they tapped into it. But with Berserkers, the human side doesn't last long. He ended up tearing people apart. It took three of us to take him down. And when it was over, I felt no remorse. None."

Morgan listened intently to the man's story and felt a shudder go down her spine at the man's words as she knew they were now referring to Stiles and how they were going to get the nogitsune out of him. The mother just hoped that both men wouldn't have to do anything they would regret to the awkward teen boy.

"Would you feel any remorse putting Stiles down?" The mother finally spoke up. Both men looked at the woman who stood just behind her boyfriend. It made Chris wearily look in Derek's direction as he did not want to upset the mother, whose significant other was a scary werewolf, but Derek just nodded in response to Chris replying to Morgans question.

"Stiles? Yes. But not a Nogitsune."

That seemed to be the end of the conversation between the three adults as Chris soon left Derek to think about whether the werewolf would now help the pack or not with Stiles. Still, throughout the conversation, Morgan just felt utterly confused as to what was going on, and she soon voiced that as soon as Allison's dad shut the loft door behind him.

"Okay, am I the only one utterly frustrated here, Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called, Derek I'm so confused, and I can't decide if I need a hug, six shots of vodka or two weeks of sleep to deal with the whole situation." The mother huffed out. Even though her boyfriend had tried to explain what Beacon Hills had been up to over the years, some things just confused Morgan to no end, especially all the new Japanese names she was learning.

Derek sighed at the mother's frustration at not fully understanding what was going on. Instead of using words that the werewolf wasn't good with anyway, the man pulled his girlfriend into a hug and gently kissed her lips. It was slightly challenging for the two to be intimate with each other since Nova came along. However, they still made sure they had some cuddle time between each other at least once a day.

"Morgan, I promise to you and our baby that everything will be okay, give me a few weeks and then we can get out of here like we used to talk about when we were teens, we can get married and live in a little house somewhere and start afresh. I promise you that." Derek stated as he pulled away from his girlfriend and daughter, the werewolf still held the two at arms lengths, but what he didn't expect to see was a large grin on Morgans face.

Confusion was written on Derek's face after his heartwarming speech, as he didn't expect his girlfriend to be standing there with a slightly creepy smile on her beautiful face.

"What?" The werewolf questioned once his girlfriend didn't elaborate on what had gotten her so happy.

"You said you wanted to marry me." Morgan giggled out once Derek's face drooped after realising that was the only part of his little speech that she had heard. The man quickly dropped his arms to his side and stormed into his bedroom, which would've worried Morgan but as soon as he left, Derek was quickly back in front of her with a small box in his hand.

The werewolf didn't keep his girlfriend waiting any longer as when he opened the small velvet box, inside it sat a rig which had a gorgeous diamond in the middle of it. Morgan gasped at the small ring, and she instantly fell in love with it.

"Of course, I want to marry you, and I know its not as romantic as I hoped, but I'm not the most romantic of people. I'm also not going to wait around for the perfect moment, so I'm going to take the moment and make it perfect, anyway, Morgan Eliza Matthews, will you marry me?" Derek somewhat awkwardly stated as he wasn't the type of person who naturally spoke his feelings out so openly.

But when it came to the beautiful brunette who was standing in front of him with their baby in her arms, Derek would shout from the rooftops how much he loved her if she asked him too.

"Yes! I'm going to marry the crap out of you!" Morgan happily gushed once the man she loved finally popped the question.

Derek was going to propose after the whole nogitsune ordeal was dealt with, but once he realised that Morgan had stuck by him through all of Beacon Hills troubles, it just felt like the right time. The werewolf chucked at his fiancé's reply and quickly slipped the ring on her finger, which luckily fitted perfectly.

"Derek Hale, your bitch ass is stuck with me for life now."

o. 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞.