Sand Boots (Bozai x Link)

Note: Once again, I don't own Loz or any of these amazing fanarts I'm using

Note: Once again, I don't own Loz or any of these amazing fanarts I'm using. Credits should go to rightful owners. I wish I could draw as good as these artists can ❤

Link was headed towards Gerudo town, so of course he needs to disguise himself as a vai again and wear the female gerudo clothes he got from Vilia. He was having a hard time walking around as the sands kept slowing him down. He was also a bit annoyed at the fact that every guy he speaks to just starts to check him out or flirt with him their eyes glued at him as if he was some piece of meat.

So, tired and irritated, Link wasn't having such a good day. Added the fact that his journey can't be hindered for too long as he needs to help Zelda save and restore peace in Hyrule as soon as possible. Just then, he saw a glasses wearing black haired Hylian jogging easily on the sands. He approached the stranger who stopped on his tracks. 'S-S-S-So cute!!' The raven haired male screamed inwardly as he admired Link in the Gerudo clothes thinking he was a girl.

"Can I help you?" Asked the stranger with a blush on his face. "Nice jogging over there. I couldn't help but notice how you're running so easily despite of the sands." Link spoke up as he points at the boots the other male was wearing. "These? I'm surprised you noticed. These are my sand boots which is pretty rare and valuable. My name is Bozai by the way. I'm 35 years old and single." The man named Bozai flirtatiously stated. 'Great, not another one..' Link mentally rolled his eyes, he doubted at first if his disguise would work but now he knows very well it does and some of these boys are so simple minded.

"Uhh if you want then we can go over there so you can check them out." Bozai noticed Link still focused on the sand boots. 'I can't even imagine how easier traveling would be if I had those.' Link decided he wants and need those sand boots for his own. "I want them.." The hero said bluntly to know what Bozai's reaction would be. "W-Well I'd LOVE to give them to you really, but.." Bozai answered hesitantly, he wants to impress and make this beautiful vai happy and like him. But at the same time, the sand boots he is wearing are precious and rare to even get your hands on

"Wait… what am I thinking? This is a golden chance to woo.." A minute later and he managed to make up his mind. At first, he thought of making 'her' search for the statue of the eighth heroine but that would have been too dangerous for a dainty flower like 'her'. "If you'll go out on a date with me and be my girlfriend for a week then I'll happily give them to you." Bozai gathered his courage then told Link his conditions. "W-What?" Link was so surprised by what the other male said but it has already been registered in the Sheikah slate as his side quest.

'Ugh what should I do now?!' Link wanted to knock Bozai's lights out even once just for making such conditions but that wouldn't have been mature and heroic of him now would it? "Sorry, it's not possible is it? Y-You're just too beautiful that I…" Bozai looked down on the ground hiding his bashful face. "Okay I accept your request." Link sighed in defeat as he gave up for now. The things he does for his beloved Hyrule indeed. "You accept?! Really!? I can't believe it!" Over ecstatic, Bozai couldn't believe his ears that Link agreed. "But I want the sand boots after a week. No more and no less." Link said sternly as he folds his arms over his chest. "Yes of course! …?" The ravenette was still in cloud nine when he realized he was still at lost for his beautiful flower's name.