A Loss Of A Loved One

Start from the beginning

I only run if it involves food, she added then started the ignition.

***

"Okay I'm here what's up?" Samantha said to Bella who had her hand placed on her hip.

"You're late," she said.

"I didn't even know there was a time," Samantha retorted as she set her keys down on Bella's kitchen counter.

"So we might have a slight problem,"
Bella said causing Sammy to look away from her phone.

"What kind of problem?" Samantha asks her.

"Um, Imightoftoldcharlieaboutwolvesandnowhesoutinthewoodswithharryandafewotherguystryingtolookforthem," she answered back very quickly.

"What?" Was all Samantha asked.

"I might of told Charlie about wolves and now he's out in the woods with Harry and a few other guys trying to look for them," she repeated.

"You what!"

"I MIGHT OF TOLD-" Bella's shouting was cut off by Samantha who had her up against the wall, anger filled her eyes.

"That's a sick joke," Samantha said as she released Bella and laughed.

"You're joking right?" Samantha asked as she saw the confused look on Bella's face.

Bella shook her head,"I'm not joking Sammy. I'm really sorry-" again, she was cut off when Samantha grabbed one of their cups and threw it across the kitchen where it had connected with the wall.

"I'll have one of the guys come and check up on you but until then, stay here," she said sternly then darted towards the woods.

***

In a matter of minutes, her eyes widened at the sight of Victoria holding Harry by his neck. Quickly, she ran up to them and knocked Victoria off of him. Both of them went tumbling down the hill landing on a few rocks and tree branches, that were cut off from their tree. As soon as they stopped rolling, they both got up. Victoria smirked as she saw Samantha glaring at her. The sound of numerous paws running towards their direction caused the smirk that was once on Victoria's face to turn into a poker face.

"You didn't really think I would come alone right?" Samantha asked her with a smirk on her face. Victoria began to turn around and was soon gone. Samantha let the wolves handle her as she ran back to where Harry was at.

Their laid Harry along side was Charlie who was checking for a pulse. Samantha slightly pushed Charlie away and began to do cpr on Harry, whose heart was slowly starting to give up.

"Samantha," Charlie began to say but was cut off when Samantha told him to shut up.

"He's not dead," she said as she continued on doing cpr to Harry.

"He's not dead," she repeated but it was more to herself.

Samantha, Sia spoke up softly as she felt the familiar sadness build up inside of her.

"Shut up!" Samantha shouted out loud causing Charlie to shut his eyes as he heard her voice break a little.

"Please wake up."

***

"Mom, come on get up," the little girl began to shake her mothers shoulders hoping to get some sort of response but simply got nothing.

"Come on wake up," she pleaded.

"Daddy? Wake mommy up. She always listens to you," she now began to shake her fathers shoulders and just like her mother, she got no response from him either.

She didn't want to believe it. She didn't want to tell herself that her parents were no longer alive. She didn't want them to leave both her and her brother all alone. Without saying a word, she laid her head to where her fathers heart was at and heard nothing.

"P-please wake up," she cried out. Her head was throbbing from pain. Her heart was aching from loss. Her fingers trembled in fear.

***

"Please don't leave me," Samantha managed to say through the tears that were already escaping her eyes. Charlie pulled her the teenager into a hug.

The sound of leaves rustling caused her to look up and see Victoria standing on one of the tree branches with a smirk on her face.

"Karma's a bitch."

***

One, Samantha and Jacob kissed! Sort of 😅

Two, Harry is gone 😭

I suck at writing sad scenes lmao but I tried my best. Thank the heavens that this chapter was already written in 3rd person. I apologize if my writing is a bit off in this one. I just left it as how it was previously written. But I hope you all found the chapter somewhat decent xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH