Movies

Chapter 16

One Week Later

"Hey Sammy, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies today?" Bella asked through the other line as Samantha was eating a bag of hot cheetos with Jacob while watching a movie with him.

"Just me and you?" She asks while looking over at Jacob who was watching the movie intently.

Over the past week Samantha noticed that their bond/relationship has gotten stronger. Samantha knew it wasn't because of the imprint pull or because they've been spending time together. It was something else.

"You can bring Jake if you want," Bella replied.

"Bella I don't want to make you feel like a third wheel," came Samantha's response as she cuddled up next to Jacob who had wrapped his arm around her.

"You won't. I'll bring a friend with me, I'll see you tonight." At that the Swan girl hanged up leaving Samantha to toss her phone to the side.

"So, that was Bella," she began as she drew small random shapes in Jacob's chest that was sadly covered by a shirt. "We're going to the movies with her."

"Apparently she's bringing a friend with her," she added. All Jacob did was nod a head at her then go back to watching the movie. Noticing something strange, she sat up from her bed and was now sitting on top of Jacob blocking his view from the tv.

A smug smile formed its way onto his lips,"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if something's wrong with you," Samantha pointed out.

"Well as much as I love this position, I am fine," was Jacob said then moved his head to the side to see the movie but Samantha once again blocked him as she grabbed his hand and pulled them above his head.

"Y-your hot," Samantha blurted out as she felt his hands warmer then they usually were.

Glancing at her, with a smirk as well as a wink, he replied,"Thanks babe."

A blush rose from her cheeks but she quickly shook it off,"I meant your temperature."

"See you're not fine," she said with her arms crossed when Jacob didn't say anything.

Not being able to stand the look he was giving him, he replied,"Okay I might or might not be sick."

"Don't worry. My dad said it'll go away soon," he assured her when he saw her frown.

"Fine," she huffed then got off of him as well as her bed to get ready seeing as how she was only in a pair of gray joggers as well as a black t-shirt.

"Don't be upset with me babe," Jacob pouted.

***

"So I have our tickets while Bella has hers and her friend," Samantha said while handing Jacob his ticket.

"You're not still mad at me about the whole me being sick thing right?" He said.

She shook her head,"No. I can never be mad at you." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Sammy! Jake!" Turning her head around to see who it was, their stood Bella a few inches away from them with a blonde guy beside her.

"So guys this is Mike. Mike this is Jacob and Samantha," Bella introduced them.

"Samantha as in Uley?" Mike asks as he glanced at the teenager who was trying her best not to laugh at what Jacob had told her.

"Yup that's me," she spoke.

"Don't know how but the guys at Forks high don't shut up about you," he told her.

I can see why, he thought to himself.

Samantha noticed Jacob's discomfort at Mike's comment which caused her to grab his hand and squeeze it a bit. Both Bella and Mile left the two to go get their tickets. "I hate that guy," Jacob muttered under his breath.

"Don't let him get to you," Samantha said as she gave him a small kiss to his cheek.

"Come on."

***

"I think I gotta go," Mike whispered then sprinted out of the theatre room causing the other three to go after him.

Bella excused herself to go talk to Mike, even though he was inside the boys restroom, while Jacob and Samantha sat down and waited for them by the stair cases. A sigh escaped Samantha as she rested her head on Jacob's shoulder.

"How's Billy," she asked him trying to break the silence between them.

"He's fine. He misses you," he responded with a small smile.

"Who wouldn't miss me," She said causing him to chuckle.

Before Jacob could say anything, Mike came up to them with no Bella behind him leaving Samantha wondering where did she go. "Where's Bella?" She asks curiously.

All he did was point to where the restrooms were at,"I think I'm going to go home. I think I'm getting sick or something."

"Hope you feel better," Samantha said while giving him a sincere smile.

"If you're getting sick you should go to the hospital. Do you want me to put you in the hospital?" Jacob asked him while getting up from the stair case and walking over to him.

Samantha quickly stood in front of him preventing him from doing anything to Mike,"Calm down Jake." She placed her hand on top of his feeling the familiar warmth she felt from him back at her house.

"You're really hot," she mumbled to herself.

"I-I don't know what's wrong with me. I have to go," he gave a quick kiss on Samantha's cheek then took off leaving Mike and Samantha alone.

Soon enough, Bella came and glanced between Mike and Samantha noticing that Jacob wasn't with them. "Where's Jake?"

Ignoring her, Mike looked at Samantha who looked to be too deep in her thoughts,"That dude is weird."

***

Not really proud of this chapter but oh well. Sorry that this chapter is short. Previously it was long but I decided to shorten it a bit. Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH