" Something Bad Is Coming "

Chapter 42
2 Months Later

Chapter 422 Months Later

•••

Samantha's breathing was ragged as her fists were clenched up. Her feet were beginning to feel sore but that didn't stop her from running.

It had been two months since the incident with Bella and Edward as well as Xavier's unknown visit. Bella tried calling both Samantha and Jacob but they would soon leave it to voicemail. On the other hand, Xavier, Samantha still kept in touch with him after he left. As for Samantha's and Jacobs relationship it was actually going pretty well. The two had been on a few dates with each other but their patrols is what has taken a tulle on them. Samantha took the night shifts as for Jacob took both morning and night. Despite their patrolling schedule, they did whatever they could to spend as much time together as possible. As for the notes from Jeremiah and Andrea, they've stopped. Which had Samantha thinking, do they know where she is?

Once Samantha spotted her house she grabbed the water bottle that was on her porch and began to chug it down. For over a month Samantha would always jog in the mornings seeing as how it would help her stress. Also, it would wake her up and get her out of her sleep mode. She got inside and took off her running shoes and jogged upstairs to her room to take a quick shower so that she can get ready for the school day.

After she got into her outfit, the doorbell rang meaning that a special someone was waiting for her by the door. She glanced at herself in her mirror and sighed. All Samantha wanted to do right now was sleep. Grabbing her school bag and soccer bag, she walked out of her room - shutting the door behind her - and began to make her way to the front door.

"Dani lets go!" Samantha shouted at the young vampire girl who was trying to find her converse.

"Coming!" Dani shouted back.

After Dani found her shoes, she ran downstairs and almost slipped. "You should really change this to carpet," she stomped her foot on the tile.

All Samantha did was chuckle. "I'll think about it."

"Hey beautiful," Jacob said smiling as he had one of his hands leaning against the side wall. Samantha smiled back and leaned in to a kiss.

"Uh ew," Dani scrunched her face up in disgust at the pda in front of her.

"Change of plans, how would you feel about skipping school?"Jacob began as he opened the drivers door - of Samantha's car - to let her in. Then did the same to Dani.

"Depends on what you have in mind," Samantha replied a bit confused on where he was going with this.

Once her door was shut, he leaned against it and placed his hands on the top of her car. "You know how last night Paul and the bloodsucker got into it?"