Turn Of Events

Chapter 24

The two had quickly gotten off of the bed and stood a few feet from each other when they had noticed Dylan was the one who shouted at them. Jacob tried his best to ignore the glare he was getting from Dylan but the sight of a shot gun in his hold had made this situation harder for him.

"Hey Dylan," Samantha chuckled nervously while waving at him.

"What did I say Samantha." The sound of Dylan's voice had alerted Jacob that he was an alpha.

"You said that I couldn't have a guy in my room but this isn't just a random guy this is my friend," she pointed out.

Seeing as how she had a point, Dylan sighed,"You're lucky it was you Jacob. If it was another guy I would of shoved this gun straight up his as-" Samantha had cut him off by yelling his name.

Dylan raised his hands up,"Just saying. Well uh leave the door open or close if you two decide to do, you know, bond."

At that Dylan had shut the door leaving a very embarrassed Samantha alone with Jacob who had been holding in his laugh. Samantha scoffed and threw one of her pillows but he easily dodged it.

"Don't even say anything," she told me then got up from the bed to grab Bella's laptop. She sat back down and started to type something. I looked at the screen and saw that she was on a movie page. Ignoring Jacob's laugh, Samantha grabbed her laptop and began to search for a movie seeing as how their was nothing on tv. Once they had picked what move they were going to watch, Jacob went to go make them some popcorn.

***

Grabbing the two kettle popcorn bags, he began to tear off one of the plastic wrapper that was wrapped around it. Once he got one of them in the microwave, he began to do the same to the other popcorn bag. the two popcorn bags and started to take off the plastic wrapper that was wrapped around it.

"Take care of her," a voice said causing Jacob to stop what he was doing and turn around only to be met with Dylan who, instead of a shot gun, had an empty dirty plate in his hand.

He walked over to where Jacob was at and dumped the plate in the sink then turned on the faucet. "She's been through a over the years. I'm sure at one point she'll tell you but please take care of her. Me and her might not be blood related but she's still family to me. You seem like a great guy for her
Jacob. Don't make me have to rethink my opinion on you."

Rethinking Dylan's words, Jacob began to wonder what did Samantha go through over the years she had been away. Did she runaway? Was she kidnapped? The ring of the timer that came from the microwave snapped Jacob out of his thoughts. He grabbed a bowl that was big enough to empty out both popcorn bags. Grabbing the bowl of popcorn, Jacob began to make his way back up the stairs to Samantha's room

"Do you like him?" He heard Bella say who was referring to Jacob. He stood about a few feet away from the door and started to listen closely to their conversation.

"Yeah," came Samantha's response.

"Are you guys a thing?" Bella asked her wondering if Jacob had popped the girlfriend question to Samantha.

"To be honest I really don't know. I mean he took me out on a date but he hasn't really asked me to be his girlfriend," Samantha muttered but both Bella and Jacob heard her clear.

"What do you want it to be?" Bella asks her.

"More."

***