Our Secret Spot

En başından başla

"Would you guys ever get bored? There's nothing to do." I motion around us.

"We had each other. That was enough." He shrugged. "I remember one time we made up a game where this was our castle and we had to defend it from monsters."

I laughed at his story. "Sounds like something you two would do."

"But then after a while, I got older, and stopped coming." He sighed. "Found a new group of friends who were dicks, and Spencer and I grew apart for most of my teenage years."

"R-Really? Nobody's told me that story before." I raised an eyebrow.

"It's not something we like to remember." He replied. "I remember, I was going through a bad break up, and came here..Spencer followed me and we made a pact that we'd always remember through every stupid fight, we were still brothers. And that would never change."

"Hey, where are you going?" I watched as Seth disappeared behind some trees.

"Here look, we used a pocket knife to write this." He pointed to the tree.

'SPENCER RULES! SETH DROOLS!'

'SPENCER AND SETH 4EVER'

Was carved into the tree. I smiled, touching it.

"Hey, do you have something I could use to add onto that?" I asked Seth, suddenly getting an idea.

He reached into his pockets, and sighed, "No, I don't."

"Oh wait I stepped on something," I looked at the ground and picked up what I stepped on. It was a pocket knife.

"Wait...Is this Spencer's?" I questioned, showing Seth. He examined it and nodded, "Must've left it here the last time we came."

It had 'S.R.' On the initials and he had a microphone sticker beside it. Of course.

I carved on the tree right below what was already there, then took a step back to look at it.

'R.I.P. SPENCER, WE LOVE YOU'

'ETHAN + HOPE'

"I like it.." Seth grinned.

My phone rang and it was Maddy who called, saying Seth's parents were asking for us.

As we drove away, I grabbed Seth's hand.

"Thank you for showing me this. I needed it." I said gratefully.

"We both did."
-

Seth's parents had given us keys to their house so we could all freshen up. Maddy, Pumpkin. Dean, the Twins, Seth and I all loaded up in the car.

"I'm pretty sure my body odor has body odor." Dean groaned, leaning his head against the window.

We got inside and Maddy helped me bathe Ethan and Hope. Dean and Maddy watched them while I took a shower in the guest bathroom.

After washing my body, I wrapped a towel around me, and saw clothes folded on the bed.

I could tell they were Spencer's when I smelt them. I put them on and smiled, then walked back out to everyone.

"Great, you got them to sleep. It was their nap time anyways." I sighed, when I saw Ethan and Hope sleeping.

Seth had also showered and we took the kids as Maddy and Dean did the same.

"I just ordered a pizza, figured we could eat then go back if you want?" Seth asked, looking to me.

"Yeah, we should probably visit your parents again." I agreed. "When are they coming home?"

"Should be within a week or so. Dad's injuries are more severe than moms." He informed.

"I'm pretty sure their in love." I joked, motioning to Pumpkin and Kevin playing with each other.

"Uh oh." He laughed.

A knock sounded at the door, and we exchanged confused looks. The pizza guy wouldn't of come that early.

We both walked to the door and opened it, surprised to see Hunter and Stephanie there.

He was holding a gift basket for the babies, and Stephanie had a pan of something that smelt good.

"Hey guys, what're you doing here?" Seth wondered, holding the door for them.

"I'm pretty sure you don't have to ask us that." Stephanie rolled her eyes. She set the casserole down and took Hope from my arms.

"Hi pretty lady..aren't you just precious!" She cooed.

Hunter held Ethan and we all took a seat on the couch.

"We wanted to come and extend our deepest condolences to all of you. I didn't know Spencer personally, but your family is ours." He said.

"Thank you Hunter.." I sighed. "Gosh, I thought all the crazy times had ended. Now here we go again."

"That's life." He answered. "Makes us want to rip our hair out, but we survive another day, and for that, I'm always grateful."

"Listen Harper, on the way over, me and Hunter talked, we'd be willing to give you your job back..if you'd like." Stephanie offered.

"Really? B-But I thought JoJo took over as interviewer." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Quite frankly, she sucks. We're thinking about firing her anyways." Stephanie shrugged. "So what do you say?"

"I say why the hell not." I nodded. "I've missed everyone backstage."

"And Seth, if your willing to straighten yourself out, I'll remove your suspension." Hunter turned to Seth.

"What do I got? Two more weeks?" He asked. "I'm gonna use that time to get away, take a breather, then I'll be ready to come back and kick ass."

"Alright." He nodded. "Harper, you can come back next week. We'll let the fans know, they've missed you both."

"Thank you guys. Really." I grinned.

I was ready to get back home.

- - -
So it's official! Harper's coming back! Who else missed her at RAW? 🙋🏼‍♀️And Seth took Harper and the twins to him and Spencer's secret spot🤫..you'll be finding out more about their childhood in this story.  Thanks for reading :) 💛