5. Laundry

He took it off. He's shirtless.

I'm chocking on air. I'm on fire. Why is he doing that?

"Can you put it in the washing machine?" he holds it up to hand it to me, some fuel currently melting at the hotness of my body now burning up.

I grab it very fast and flee to the laundry room in order to not let him see more of my redness, that I'm sure he's enjoying. I heard his kind of giggles when he had my features and pigmentation in sight.

Now that I'm here, I should do the laundry.

I take hold of the washing basket and walk out of the room to fill it with the fabrics, linen, and dirty clothes in the entire house. There's still a room that remains locked.

I walk back to the living room where the shirtless man is, and I try to avert his body or face. "I'm doing the laundry...so I would like you to put all your dirty clothes in the hamper here..." I don't even know how to talk or get his attention, but I manage to do it. "Okay," he stands up, energetically, and comes up to me with a smile on his face.

He bends over to grab the container at my feet, but I can only see his muscles tensing up to such a point that his veins are popping out like hell, I'm strangling myself internally by witnessing. This is almost similar to what I would call 'pleasing torture'.

"Put your bedsheets and all..." I tell him in a very low and timid voice. "Yes, Y/N," he lets the brightness of his delighting facial expression shine and walks inside his room. Jeez...I was scared he could have tried to tease me even more. Lucky me, he didn't.

After some short minutes, he comes back with the hamper fully filled out in his strong arms, exposing his bare torso with his well-defined abs that I know for sure he is flexing to tease me.

"Here, everything is inside," he hands it to me with a smile. I put my arms around it given the heaviness that it must weigh, and he lets go of the object but slowly.

Did he put a dead body into it? Seriously.

"Are you going to be able to carry it?" he places one hand under the basket that is very difficult to keep in my arms. Since when does this person care about me?

"Yeah," I struggle to say and just walk away with this terrible ponderous thing that I want to drop on the floor immediately, this plastic material is hurting my bones and skin.

An arm suddenly gets wrapped around my waist to pull me back, and the man takes the big container that I'm carrying with difficulty. "Give me that, frail arms," he sighs and brings it to the laundry room for me.

I don't complain but follow him, discreetly, trying to avert all this muscular back.

"I didn't need your help...I can do it on my own..." I still remark even if this is kind of him. He turns around after putting the hamper down and looks at me with a little, gentle curve of his luscious lips. "It wasn't help."

"Well, why did you do it then?" I internally suffer, making everything possible to not land my eyes on his torso.

"Because you looked pitiful with your small and feeble body," he chuckles and makes fun of me. "Leave me alone," I elbow my way, nudging him on purpose to take my revenge. I start to put everything in the washing machine, but the man must have decided to bug me, he leans on the appliance, showing off all his veins and toned muscles to come closer to me and cause a redness on my face.

"You should put your clothes in it too," he speaks in a low voice in my ear. "I'm going to call Yoongi and tell him you're harassing me," I don't dare to just put an eye on his figure but do my job.

"Harassing you? I'm just giving you an advice. When you make the laundry, you have to put all the clothes inside, as well as the one you're wearing," he tilts his head to make his features obvious in front of me. "Shut, the, hell, up. If you want to see girls in lingerie, or naked, you have your computer."

"That's better in real life."

"Listen," I huff but land my hand on the appliance to turn towards him. "I freaking hate men like you, who only think about bodies and god damn appearance, or see women as some meat, so you better get the hell out of here, or I swear to god, I'll destroy your disgusting face with whatever I have at my reach," I stare into his eyes with wrath that I cannot control, but he stares probably surprised by my reaction I did not expect myself. "I'm not like that..."

I exhale sharply and roll my eyes at the exasperation that cannot stop filling my body because of the boy who keeps on insisting. "Yes, you are. Just shift and leave my sight."

"I said, I'm not. You would be surprised to see what I have on my phone and computer. I'm not like you, with thousands of pictures of the opposite sex."

"Me?! And how do you know that I have those pics?!" I utter loudly, shocked to hear what he just said. "I already saw you looking at your photos. A gallery with men only, so don't even dare to tell me I'm obsessed," he looks at me with his arms crossed and raises his eyebrows. "Shut up. Stop stalking me, and it's just singers all right? It's not for their physical appearance"

"Oh, so you need a pic of them just to remember their voices, uh?" he puts forth, believing I won't be capable of shooting back. "No. But...I just like them, so I keep a souvenir...And I'm not going to be excited just at the sight of them like you would in front of a pic."

"Ah, because you already saw me in front of a girl pic maybe?" he approaches his face from mine, a smirk drawn upon his face. "I don't even want to think about it, or else I puke."

"I have other things to do other than staying on my computer just to watch naked bodies or something like that."

"Yeah, sure. Give me your bullshit but don't try to make me eat it," I maintain, not believing in half of what he's saying. He walks away with arrogance but gazes back at me with some smugness coloring his face. He licks his lips. "There's only one thing that I want. You'll understand once you'll be less focused on your anger every day," he leaves the room.

- Two days later -

"Jeez...Why can't I connect to the internet?"

I try to avoid his annoying whiny sounds and concentrate on my work. Dammit, this corner of the window is too high for my small figure to reach it and pass the dishcloth over the surface.

I stand on my tiptoes to elevate myself, but that's still not enough.

"Need some help, small girl?" he scoffs at me. I just glare at that moocher and try to look for something to give me more centimeters. Since there's nothing else other than a stool here, I take it and get back to my spot to put it under my target.

Even if it's a bit dangerous, I still go for it and get on my knees to finally see the top of the rim, perfectly and clearly.

"Oh my god! Y/N, don't move!" the boy suddenly utters while covering his mouth with his hand. "What?!" I ask with abrupt fear and fright passing through my veins.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰