New beginnings

(Mona Lisa's p.o.v.)
          Raphael helped me to recover so that I could be happy again. It took me a couple of weeks to heal physically and emotionally. I still couldn't believe that my leader took advantage of me like that. I gave my all to save my race and he could care less about my efforts. I doubt he wants me to return to Salamandria. But that's okay. Obviously, I'm way happier staying with Raphael. He was even more generous, kind, and supportive than I remember.
          I was lying on his bed like usual when I heard him open the door. I sat up and smiled at him. He smiled back. He sat down next to me. "How are you doing Mona?" He asked kindly. "A lot better. I think I'm ready to start training again. I haven't trained since before my first pregnancy." I said. "I missed you." He smiled as if he completely ignored what I said. "I missed you too Raphael." He unexpectedly touched his lips to mine. I jumped but then kissed him back. He pulled away slowly. "Hey Mona?" He asked kindly. "Yes?" I replied. "I know you just had like 30 pregnancies, but do you think we'll ever have a baby together?" He asked. I was shocked and didn't know how to respond. "Raphael, I would love to have a child with you someday, but I want to start training again." I said. He wrapped his arm around me. "I'll help you train." He said as he kissed my forehead. And so he did. I was back on my feet and back to battling on Earth in no time. Raphael had helped me so much and I could never repay him. My body was now strong enough to withstand Earth's gravity and my fighting skills were better than ever. Eventually, I did conceive a child with Raphael and it was the happiest I've ever been. Raphael helped me through every step. He made it so much easier. He also helped me deliver the child. Our daughter. We named her Irilla, after the irillium metal that we fought over the first time we met. We raised her to be strong and independent. I loved my family and my friends and I remained on Earth until the end of my days.

                       THE END