Broken

(Raphael's p.o.v.)
         I helped her pack up her things and say her goodbyes to my brothers, April, Casey, and any other nice person or mutant she had met on Earth. She had contacted Sal Commander and he is sad to hear about the problem she had. We were all upset that she was leaving, but I can't let her stay here. Her heart might stop working. I only want what's best.
       We stood on the roof and waited for Sal Commander to arrive. I held her in my embrace for a while until we felt a huge gust of wind. We looked over and saw her old ship before it turned invisible. Sal Commander stepped out. "Are you ready Y'gythba?" He asked sincerely. She broke out of my arms and looked back at my brothers. "Thank you all for being so kind and accepting of me. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. Thank you for allowing me to be with Raphael and trusting me to live with you all as well. I could never repay your kindness." She said. I couldn't fight back the tears anymore. I flung myself into her embrace and let her gentle arms and angelic hands hold me and comfort me. "It's okay Raphael." She whispered so nobody would hear. I broke out of our "hug" and stared into her eyes. She wiped my tears away and kissed me compassionately. For once, I didn't hear my brothers making fun of us. It's either they didn't do it this time, or I was just so upset and in the moment, that I tuned them out. We slowly broke out of our kiss and just looked at each other with sad eyes. "I promise." She whispered. "I'll never love anyone else." I whispered back. We will meet again. And when that happens, we'll be older so our bodies will be strong enough to withstand the gravity of each other's planets. We truly were star struck lovers. I kissed her one last time and held her hand tightly. She slowly backed up towards her ship. I followed her until we got to the ramp. "Goodbye Raphael." She said as she backed up into the door of her ship. She let go of my hand but kept her hand out in front of her as if she was still holding my hand. I did the same. I watched the ship start up and fly off into the sky. She was gone. "Goodbye. Mona Lisa." I said as I sighed. "It's okay Raph. You'll see her again." Was all I heard for the next month.

(Mona Lisa's p.o.v.)
       It had been a month since I left Earth and all I thought about was Raphael. Everywhere I turned, Raphael. Every time I went to training, "let's practice our Raphaels. Y'gythba, your turn." Said my Commander. "w-wait, What?" I asked. "Come on Y'gythba! Pay attention! Give me a nice Raphael!" He says. "A nice what?" I ask again. "A nice Raphael in the face! Come on!" He yells. "I think I need to go lie down." I say as I leave. Everyone I talked to, every road sign, every night in my dreams, I saw Raphael. I wanted more than anything to be with him again, to see him, to be in his arms, to make love with him again. But that could never happen. I would never hear his voice again, or comfort him, or see his beautiful green eyes again. I was in such a depressed state. I barely left my room and when I did, I would avoid everyone. I tried not to be like this, but I missed my Raphael so much. I decided to take a nap. Maybe It would make me feel better.
       I sat on the top of a building and stared out at the sunset. The soft orange and golden yellow blended perfectly and filled the sky with its beautiful ombré. I felt a hand gently placed on mine. I looked over and saw piercing green eyes and a seductive smile. "Raphael!" I yelled as I through my arms around him. I kissed him a thousand times. He ran his hands down my back and I shivered from his chilling touch. He starts to take off my clothes. He kisses my neck. He holds me tight and caresses my hips. He starts to pin me down and position himself on top of me. I start to moan. "Y'gythba!" I hear as I open my eyes to reveal that I was not holding Raphael. I was holding my pillow. I sigh. I get out of bed and open my door. "Y'gythba, the King wants to see you." Said my commander as he looks at his watch. I sigh and nod.
         I walked into the king's throne room and kneeled before him. "You wanted to see me, your highness?" I spoke up. "Yes, Y'gythba. This is very important. I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a while now." He said seriously. "What's the matter?" I asked with a concerned tone. "Y'gythba, do you remember when Lord Dregg attacked Salamandria?" He asked. "Of course, your majesty. I could never forget that." I said recalling the horror. "Well Y'gythba, I have an order for you that is the most important thing you will ever do in your lifetime." He said. I started to get nervous. I didn't think I could handle a big mission right now. Maybe that's what I needed though. But I was never prepared for what came out of his mouth next. "Y'gythba, you are the last female of the Salamandrian race."