Return

(Mona Lisa's p.o.v.)
       I had been sleeping on the couch for the past couple of weeks so Raphael could have the entire bed to himself. I went into his room at 8 o'clock. I leant down and gave him a comforting kiss on the forehead. "Raphael, it's time to wake up." I said softly. He rolled over towards me and opened his eyes. Those piercing green eyes shot right into mine. "We're going to start training." I said sweetly. He smiled. I bent over and kissed his lips. I helped him up and walked with him to the dojo. The other turtles were still asleep. Leonardo didn't start training with them until noon. We had the dojo all to ourselves for a couple of hours. I started with some slight stretches. I helped Raphael by moving our bodies at the same time. He came up behind me and placed his warm hands on my waist. I shuttered. He kissed my neck and brushed himself up against my back. I moaned slightly. He ran his hands up the front of my body and massaged my breasts. "Oh... Raphael..." I moaned. "w-we should be... training..." I tried to say as he ran his hands down my body sensually. "Shh... that can wait... we have the entire dojo to ourselves all morning..." he whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck some more and then turned my body around, facing him. He stared into my eyes and kissed me. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I slowly ran through some punches and cottas with him. We did them together and stopped every once in a while to waltz with each other. Then, we practiced some kicks. "I'm feeling stronger already!" He said with an adorable tone in his voice. I smiled at him warmly. "Of course you are, my strong and handsome turtle." I said. He blushed. I sat on his lap and rubbed his shoulders from the front. I stared into his eyes and kissed him. I couldn't wait until he got better. As we kissed, he caressed my thigh. I moaned. I must've lost track of time because Michaelangelo stood there in the doorway and giggled. We broke out of our kiss. I gasp. Donatello then walked in and laughed too. "Come on." I whisper in Raphael's ear. I stood up and then helped him up. As we walked out, Leonardo chuckled at us too. Raphael looked down and smiled. I led him up to the surface. "Why are we up here? Neither one of us are strong enough! What if we get attacked?" He said. "Shhh..." I said as I put a finger up to his lips. "Don't worry." I told him.

(Raphael's p.o.v.)
I couldn't figure out why she brought me up to the surface. It was noon and people could see us. I followed her across the rooftops into Chinatown. We got to Mr. Maracami's restaurant and she smiled. "Mona?" I started to question. "Look, I talked to your brothers and they said you liked this place and we would be accepted here and I just thought since you trained so hard today..." she continued. "Mona..." I said with a sigh. I was in love with her so much. "Aw babe." I said as I hugged her. We made our way down the building. We walked in and Mr. Maracami was at his grill. "Hi Mr. Maracami!" I said. "Oh, hello Raphael." He said with a smile. "This is Mona Lisa." I said as she held out her hand to shake Mr. Maracami's. "It is nice to meet you, Mona Lisa." He said "It's nice to meet you too, but it still feels weird to do that." Mona said. "Do what?" He asked. "On my planet, a hand extended gesture means to attack, so it's weird to shake a person's hand and call it a greeting." She said with a giggle. Mr. Maracami laughed too. "So, What will you two be having to eat?" He asks with a warm smile. "Pizza Gyozo!!" I yell. "And for you, miss?" He asks Mona. "Oh... um... I haven't really thought about that." She says nervously. "I can make anything." Maracami says patting himself on the back. I laugh. "I'm alright." Mona says with a smile. "I'm not even hungry." She continues. "Well alright, but I can make pretty good cricket soup." He says trying to persuade her. Mona's eyes flung open. "Wait... how did you..." she started to say. "Why, you're a salamander, right?" He asks. "I mean, you can make me a little bit." She says embarrassed. "Of course." He says with a smile. We talked and laughed for hours. Mr. Maracami was so funny and Mona seemed to befriend him rather quickly. "This is really good." Mona said as she ate his cricket soup. "I'm glad you like it." He answers with a smile. "Well we really should get going. It's getting late." I said as I paid him. Mona tipped him. "Thank you Raphael and Mona Lisa. I will see you next time." He waved goodbye.
I had been training with Mona for about a week and I think I'm finally strong enough to train with my brothers again. I told Leo I would train with them today. He told me that he wouldn't go easy on me. I didn't care. Sure, Mona was really easy on me. She treated me like a baby when I trained with her. I didn't mind, but I was ready to train with the others again.
I made my way into the dojo. I saw my brothers and April standing there in line, just like we used to do. I smiled. I walked over to them. They all looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Hey Raph." Mikey said. I rolled my eyes and smiled. Leo came in and starting training. It didn't take me long to realize that Leo didn't care that I was still recovering. He tackled me harder than he ever had and he was harder on me than anyone else. He pushed me down and I landed with a thud. "Ow Leo." I said as I rubbed my neck. "No excuses Raph!" He yelled. "Leo... why don't you let him quit for the day? We'll keep training." Mikey said. I've never wanted to hug Mikey before, but now, I was so grateful for his kindness. "Ugh, fine. But first thing tomorrow morning, I better see you in here again Raph." Leo said. I stood up and started to walk out. Before I left, I looked over at Mikey and mouthed, "thank you". He smiled. I walked into my room and collapsed on my bed. "Uhhh..." I whined. My body ached. I lied there and let my body sink into my mattress.

(Mona Lisa's p.o.v.)
I was in the kitchen trying to clean up a bit. I heard Raphael make his way into his room and shut the door. "He must be done with training." I thought to myself. I made my way into his room and saw him lying on his bed, facedown. His leg hung off the side of his bed and he snored loudly. I walked over to him. "Leo must've been pretty hard on you." I whispered. "Yeah, he was." I heard Raphael's voice being muffled from being facedown in his pillow. "Aw poor thing." I said as I rubbed the back of his shell. He turned his head to look at me and closed his eyes again. I massaged his neck and his shoulders as he moaned in delight. "Ohh Mona, thank you." He said. "Are you sore?" I asked. "Yeah, my entire body hurts." He said. "Aww, let me give you a massage." I offered. "I'm not gonna argue with that." He said with a smile, stretching his arms out. I massaged his biceps and his shoulders some more. He had been through a lot today and I intended to make him feel comfortable and happy. I decided to randomly compliment him while I was massaging him. "You know, you're so tough, holding up like this. I'm very proud of you." I said. His eyes still closed, I saw the corners of his mouth turn up. I rubbed his feet for a while because he's been standing all day. He surely appreciated it. He was asleep and snoring again. I tucked him in and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, sweetheart." I smiled.