Addicted

[warning: this part WILL have smut.]

(Mona Lisa's p.o.v.)
The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Raphael's sleeping form. I had just had the best night of my entire life and the angel asleep in my arms was the cause of it. He had showed me the meaning of life itself and he had proven himself more than worthy of achieving the title of the best boyfriend ever. I watched him sleep and thought of all the wonderful possibilities that he could be dreaming of. His mind was an extravagant planet that consists of the most expanding imagination. He could be dreaming of anything. Then, I saw him slowly flutter his soft green eyes open. "Good morning." He said in the sexiest morning voice. I smiled. "Good morning, Raphael." I said back. He blushed. "Thanks, beautiful." He said. I gasped. I had never been called beautiful. "What?" He asked. "Oh, nothing. You just surprised me. That's all." I said nervously. "Because I called you beautiful? I only spoke the truth." He said as he moved his face extremely close to mine. "Have you ever been called that?" He asked. "No." I whispered. He moved his hand up and cupped my chin. "Well, get used to it, beautiful." He said as he smirked at me. I blushed. He kissed my lips and pulled my body in tight against his. He rubbed down my back and moaned. We heard a knock at the door. We quickly moved to opposite ends of the bed. "Come in!" Raphael spoke up. Michaelangelo opened the door and peaked his head in. As soon as he spotted me, he giggled. "Hey Mona." He teased. "Hello Michaelangelo." I said kindly. "Well, breakfast is ready when you two love birds wanna get out of bed." He teased Raphael. I could feel Raphael's anger boiling. "Uh, Thank you Michaelangelo. We'll be out in a little bit, okay? Okay." I say quickly as I get out of bed and push him out the door and shut it. I sigh. I look down and realize that my dress was on the floor and I was completely naked. "Oops." I said nervously. How embarrassing.

(Raphael's p.o.v.)
As we made our way out to the kitchen for breakfast, Mona stopped me. "Hey, Raphael... maybe... we could go on another date tonight, instead of next week?" She said as she rubbed my shoulders. My eyes flung wide open. "Of course!" I said. We walked into the kitchen and everyone looked at us. The usual. I was eating breakfast pizza while Mona sat there and watched. She still wouldn't tell me what she ate. I sat beside her and felt her tail touch my leg. I stopped chewing my pizza. I felt my member exist my shell. "Oh!" I screamed. "What's wrong Raph?" Leo asked. "Nothing!" I answered. She scooted closer towards me. She wrapped her tail around my member. I set my pizza down on my plate. She had her arms on the table doing a crossword puzzle. I could see the smirk in the corner of her mouth. Her tail rubbed my inner thighs and my member nonstop. I felt so good and I all I could do was just sit there. I couldn't moan, even though it felt amazing. I eventually put my head down and breathed heavily on the table. My brothers were confused but they suspected nothing seeings how Mona was doing her crossword puzzle. She pushed my member back into my shell and then looked at me. I saw her eyes shift towards the door and then back at me. I soon watched her get up and walk out. I gave her a minute or two and then I exited as well. "Mona!" I yelled. She wasn't in the living room. Maybe she was in my room.

(Mona Lisa's p.o.v.)
Raphael opened the door and spoke, "Mona?" He asked. I ran over to him and rubbed his shoulders. I wrapped my leg around his body. "Oh Raphael, I want you right now!" I yelled. His eyes flung open. "We have to keep it down though." He said as he shut the door and locked it. "Oh yes! I promise!" I said. I pinned him down on his bed and kissed him uncontrollably. I wasn't in control of my actions. I wanted him so badly that I didn't care who heard. I went down and sucked on his member. "Oh, Mona! Yes!" He yelled. So much for 'we have to keep it down.' I kissed his shell up and down and licked his member until he ran out of breath from moaning. I sucked on his member some more and soon tasted his climax. "Mmm..." I moaned. He tasted amazing. I went back up to his face and kissed his delicious lips again.

(Raphael's p.o.v.)
She was a wild tiger, an untamed lion... and I loved it. She took complete control of me and it felt nice. As she kissed me, she touched my member with care and she ran her other soft hand along my plastron. She hovered her entrance right over my member. She slowly slid my member into her core. She and I both moaned. She moved her hips up and down. She looked at me the exact same way I had looked at her last night. She was protective and she brought me so much pleasure. "Raphael... I love you..." she said as she kissed me some more. We broke out of the kiss and climaxed together. She moaned loudly and so did I. We didn't care if anyone heard at this point. She panted. She lifted herself off of me and helped me off the bed. "Wow." I said. "That was amazing." I continued. "Raphael, I don't think I can contain myself whenever you're around. I just feel so happy and alive when you are near. Butterflies flutter away in my stomach and my head becomes lighter. I love you." She says as she kisses me.