Injured

(Mona Lisa's p.o.v.)
I listened to Leonardo's pointless plan to go after the Purple Dragons. Apparently, they had stolen something from Casey Jones. I tuned Leonardo's voice out because I didn't care. My eyes made their way over to Raphael, who was standing beside me. He looked so perfect. I really wanted to love him and have fun with him. I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. He was just so handsome and dare I say, sexy? I had such a knot in my stomach just from looking at him and I wanted him so badly. He eventually noticed that I was staring at him. He smiled and made my knees weak. I blushed. "How about you Mona?" Was the only thing I heard Leonardo say for a while. "Huh?" I ask. I wasn't paying a bit of attention to him at all. "What will you be doing while we sneak in?" He asks. Before I could answer, I hear Raphael speak up. "She'll be staying here." I looked at him. "What?! I can't stay here!" I say. "Mona, you just blacked out from the last time. You need to rest." He says taking my hands in his. I look down. I know he only wanted what was best for me. "Okay..." I say quietly. "Thanks, beautiful." He says loud enough to where his brothers could hear. I hear Michaelangelo giggle. "Shh Raphael." I say. "Come on. I'll walk you to my room." He says as he walks with me.

(Raphael's p.o.v.)
I set her down on my bed and notice a look of despair on her face. "What's the matter, Y'gthba?" I ask. She looks at me with sad eyes. "I wish I could come with you, Raphael." She says as she rubs my arm up and down. "I know..." I say as I kiss her. As I continued the kiss, I felt my body shift it's weight towards the bed. I couldn't stop myself. Mona couldn't control herself either. She moaned loudly as I massaged her breasts. We sweat together. I was hot and my head was on fire. My body yearned for hers. I felt my member escape my shell and then I felt her hand grab it. She rubbed it up and down and pulled my body closer to hers. I sensuality pulled down her shorts and underwear. I pushed my member into her entrance and moaned loudly with her. I moved in and out of her very carefully, trying not to hurt her or create a 'sudden force'. "Faster Raphael!" She yelled. "I don't wanna hurt you!" I answered. "I don't care! I need you!" She begs. I moved faster and my heart pounded faster as well. I didn't want to leave Mona here, especially after this. I felt my climax coming and so did Mona apparently because she moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around my body. We both moaned together as I released myself into her. We stay still, panting. Mona and I caught our breath. I pulled out. She moaned slightly. I hovered myself over her. We still panted but not as much as before. Our faces were an inch apart. "I'll be back very soon. I love you." I say as I kiss her passionately. I lift myself from atop of her. I walk out and shut the door behind me. "Please hurry!" I heard her say, longing for more. I walked back into the living room. Everyone stared at me and giggled. "What?" I ask unaware that the walls were not soundproof. In fact, the sewers echoed. Great. This will be a fun mission.

(Mona Lisa's p.o.v.)
        I lay on Raphael's bed, still winding down from the pleasure he had bestowed upon me. I sat up. I wanted to go with Raphael. I wanted in on the action too. My purpose in life was to be a warrior. If I could not fight, then what is my purpose. I couldn't stand this anymore. I didn't care if my body wasn't strong enough. I didn't care if the gravity was too forceful. I put on my battle armor and headed out of the lair. I ran across the rooftops searching for Raphael. He was nowhere to be seen. "Aw great!" I said to myself. "Now I'm lost!" I felt a wave of fear wash over me. I couldn't find Raphael. Maybe I should've just stayed home. I sigh. I feel someone kick me from behind. I fall down on my stomach. "Yes!" I yell. "Finally some excitement!" I get up and draw my sword out. I see a skinny man. He looked so scrawny. "This should be easy." I say. "You think you're so smart! Nothing can beat Hun!" He yells. "Hun?" I question. I don't remember much of what Leonardo said, but I do remember that he said the Purple Dragons leader was Hun. "Yes!" I thought to myself. "If I could take down Hun, Raphael would trust me to fight again." I thought to myself. To my surprise, Hun was stronger than he looked. He dodged every punch. He avoided every kick. He disappeared. I looked around confused. I felt to the ground from a punch upon my back. My heart was heavy. I held my chest in my arm. I screamed in pain. I didn't have the strength to stand. I sat their and cried in pain. I weakly turned my head and looked at Hun innocently. Just as he was about to attack me, Raphael and his brothers swooped in and held him back. "I thought I told you to stay at home!" Raphael says. "I'm... sorry..." was all I could speak. Hun threw Michaelangelo, Leonardo, and Donatello over the roof. "No!" Raphael screamed. Hun went to attack him. He put his arms up and pushed with all his strength. Hun pushed harder. Raphael's feet slid to the side of the building. "Raphael!!!" I yell. "Lovely girlfriend you have there. It's a shame you two will never have children." Hun said in a low tone. "What?" Raphael responded. Hun smirked an evil grin. I heard a blade extend, then I saw that Hun had a sword on his leg. He laughed and then kneed Raphael right between his legs, stabbing him in the process. I heard him cry in pain. "Ahhh!!!!!!!" It was the loudest I've ever heard him scream. Hun saw police sirens flash. He disappears within an instant. I find the strength to run over to Raphael. I see thousands of tears running down his face as he looks at the ground. "Where does it hurt?" I ask. He looks at me and says, "do I really have to explain?" I see the other turtles jump on the building and look shocked. "Guys! Help! Raphael is hurt!" I say. Raphael looks down at the ground, embarrassed of his tears. "Pick him up and bring him back to the lair!" Donatello says. I picked him up bridal style, just as he had done for me when I was hurt. I ran him into his room and gently sat his shaking body down on his bed. I shut his door and ran back over to him. I look at him with sympathy. I felt so bad. "I'm sorry... this is my fault..." I say. "I'm going to have to look at it..." I say as I run my hands down his plastron. I pull his member out of his shell. He yells in pain. "I'm sorry!" I say. His member was covered with blood from being stabbed and it was swollen as well. I felt terrible. This was all my fault and now, I began to cry. "I'm sorry Raphael..." I say. I leave his room and get some bandages and supplies. I come back in and he is sleeping. "Good. Rest, my love. You need it." I say as I wipe the tears from his closed eyes. I cleaned him up and wrapped the bandage around him. "You should heal soon." I said to his sleeping form.

(Raphael's p.o.v.)
I opened my eyes and tried to sit up. Mona stopped me. "No!" She yelled. "You need to rest." She says. "Why should I? You didn't listen to me when I told you to rest." I say angered. "Raphael, I'm sorry!" She says with tears in her eyes. "I just felt weak and useless and now... I see that I should've listened to you... I'll go..." she says. "No!" I say as I grab her wrist. "Don't go!" I yell as she sits back down. "Thank you for admitting you're wrong... and... for helping me..." I say. "It would've been really embarrassing if Donnie would've done it..." I explain. "Oh... it was nothing..." she says as she strokes my member, now wrapped in bandages. An impulse shot through my body. I moaned. "Oh! Im sorry!" She says. "No... it didn't hurt... it felt different than usual..." I say unsure of myself. Yes, I was injured and yes, I was wrapped, but her sudden touch on my sensitive member, really felt amazing. "I guess it's just tender... you know..." I say embarrassed. "Oh I know." She says as she strokes me some more. "Ohh yes!" I moan. She took her time and made sure she didn't hurt my injury. She rubbed the tip and my toes curled into the bed. She rubbed her other hand up and down my thighs and shell. I put my arms above my head. I moaned. It almost felt like I was going to climax. "Mona! Take the bandages off!" I instructed her. "But Raphael..." she started to say. "Just do it! I wanna see if I can still..." she understood and unwrapped me, still stroking me lightly. I felt it coming. I warned Mona. "Ohhh!!" I screamed as I released myself. It felt good and painful at the same time. I was embarrassed because of the different way it shot out of me. I looked away, embarrassed. Mona cleaned me up. She came up and kissed my forehead. "Raphael, aren't you happy you can still... you know..." she started to say. "Yeah, but I'm embarrassed..." I say. "Why? You're so tough. What a trooper. What a fighter. Hanging in there like this." She says as she compliments me. I feel my cheeks flush. Even though she was the reason I was like this, I love her.

(Sorry for the weird plot twist.)