Raphael

[warning: this is where the smut starts]

(Mona's   p.o.v.)
April was helping me get ready for this 'date' with Raphael. She's such a huge help. April got me this aqua-marine/teal dress that has short sleeves and doesn't pass my knees. It is nearly the same material as my battle armor. Except April calls it, 'sleek velvet'. "Are you sure this is appropriate?" I ask. "Yeah, It looks really nice on you. I think Raph would like it." April said with a smirk. "Thank you, April." I reply with a blush. I held out my hand as she put a pearl bracelet around my wrist. I put on some eyeliner and blush. Although, I didn't need the blush because I was already redder than Raphael's mask. I was very excited, yet nervous at the same time. I had no idea what Raphael had planned. April couldn't find a pair of shoes that fit me. So, I just wore my boots from my battle gear. "It's alright April. I think they look great." I said. 'I hope Raphael likes them.' I say to myself as I drift off into a daydream uncontrollably. I start thinking about how tonight will go. What we'll do, where we'll go. Then, I start dreaming about Raphael. My Raphael. He holds out his hand, and I take it in mine. He pulls me close. He kisses me. He starts to unzip my dress. He runs his hand down my thigh. He starts to inch his hand up my dress. I moan. "Mona. Mona!" I hear April say as I snap out of it. "Oh sorry... I'm just..." I couldn't finish my sentence without her interrupting me. "Nervous?" She asks. "Yes. A lot actually." I say with a sigh. "It's okay Mona. I'm sure Raph will be nervous too. After all, you look gorgeous." She says. "Aw, Thank you April." I say with a smile. "How about some perfume?" She asks as she sprays the blinding mist on me. I cough. "Oh sorry, are you okay?" She asks. "Yeah... *cough* I'm alright... *cough*" I reply. I then heard a knock at the door. April went over to her balcony and peeked through the curtain to make sure it was Raphael. Once she was certain, she opened the door and let him in. "She's all ready." April said. As soon as I saw Raphael, my heart did a thousand backflips in my chest. He looked the same as he always did, but somehow he looked a million times more handsome and perfect. I smiled. He just stood there staring at me. "You look nice." He finally spoke up. "Thank you." I said smiling with a blush. "Aww!" April said. "Get out of here you love birds!" She said as she pushed us onto her balcony. She shut the door and then the curtains. Raphael stared out into the night sky. I stood there looking at him and how perfect he looked. His absolutely stunning green eyes that held an entire ocean that I loved to get lost in, looked up into the starry night with such innocence and at the same time, such maturity. His muscular body arched just perfectly to where I could see every muscle, leaned against the side of the balcony. His beautiful smile only grew bigger and more gorgeous as the minutes passed. He stood there with such ease. Such grace. Such beauty. And yet, he still possessed the intensity that he always does. I had an urge to wrap my arms around him and massage him all over his tired muscles. I wanted to make him feel amazing. I couldn't control myself anymore or the silence between us. "Okay, I'll give in! Why are you so quiet?!" I asked. He looked at me with those glowing green eyes and I felt my knees weaken. He stared straight into my soul as he walked over to me, never losing eye contact. Then I noticed the daisies in his hand. 'How did I miss them?!" I asked myself. 'Probably from drooling over how perfect he looks.' I said in my head. "For you." He said kindly as he handed the white flowers to me. "Aw thank you so much Raphael." I said as I smiled at them. He remembered that daisies were my favorite. I've visited countless flower shops all through the city and nothing caught my eye more than the daisies did. They weren't colorful or obnoxious. They were simple, yet beautiful. "Well, are we gonna just stand around or are we gonna actually do something?" Raphael asked. "Ok hold on, let me just put these daisies in with April for now." I said as I went in April's apartment. I stepped in and April attacked me with questions. "How's it going? Did he tell you how nice you look again? What are you doing now?" She asked. "Thank you for helping me April." I said as I placed the daisies on her dresser. "I'll see you later." I said as I ran out on the balcony again. "Bye!" She waved. I stepped out and saw Raphael with a grappling hook in his hand. I frowned. "Raphael... " I started to say. I was interrupted by him. "Wanna go for a fly?" He asked with wonder and excitement in his eyes. I was confused but I agreed anyway. I trusted Raphael. "Of course." I said. He held out his hand and I placed mine in his. To my surprise, we flung into the air. He wrapped his strong arm around my waist. He flung us across the city with nothing more than a grappling hook, concentration, and strength. He was doing all this, just for me. For my enjoyment. Not his. I soon felt his arm muscles clench up. I saw a look of discomfort on his face but he tried to hide it. "Raphael, can we take a break?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. He safely swung us to the top of a building. He gently sat me down and then rubbed his arm real quick without trying to get my attention, but he failed. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his clenched arm. He gasped. I started to massage it, as I knew he was in so much pain and discomfort from endless training. My hands must have felt good because he closed his eyes and gave into me completely. I soon spun him around and massaged his shoulders as well. He moaned. "Mona... that feels nice." He said. He opened his eyes and moved my hands off of his shoulders and into his hands. "Thank you." He said. "I noticed you were in pain, probably from training." I said as I wrapped my arms around his shell. He blushed. "Oh... yeah... I'm trying to get more in shape for you..." he said looking at the ground. I felt so touched and honored. "You know you don't have to do that sweetheart. You're already the sexiest man in the universe." I said as I wrapped my arms and tail around his shell. He blushed. "You really think that?" He asked. "Would I lie?" I answered back. I smiled. I pulled him in and kissed him passionately. Nobody will ever replace him. I will never feel this way about anyone else. He is the best thing to ever happen to me. I felt his tongue work it's way into my mouth and I moaned. I soon felt my tongue work it's way into his mouth as well. I couldn't control my actions. I felt my underwear get soaking wet just from kissing him. I wanted him so badly and tonight he's all mine.