Mona Lisa

(Raphael's p.o.v.)
I warned her not to go up to the surface during the day. She could be easily seen and then captured by the evil humans. I'm worried about her so much. It's been about an hour since she left and I can't wait for her to get back. I also can't wait to go out on our date like she said we could. It took a while for me to explain to her what a date is, but I think she finally gets it. "Oh, hurry back Mona Lisa!" I thought to myself. I sat on the couch watching Space Heroes: the Next Generation. The show was stupid but it passed the time. "Ugghh" I said. "What's your problem Raph?" Leo asked. "Nothing." I mumbled. "Aw he just misses Mona." Mikey said. Everyone started laughing. "Ugh, you guys..." I complained as I got up and walked back into my room. I sat on my bed and pet Chompy's head. I patiently waited for Mona to come back. I waited in my room for a couple of minutes until I heard the door slowly creep open. I expected it to be Mikey teasing me again, but to my surprise, it was Mona. "Mona, you're back!" I said joyfully. The corners of her soft lips turned up, revealing her beautiful smile. She had joy and excitement in her laugh as the angels had beamed down upon her. She shut the door with such grace and ease that I had hardly even noticed the door was shut. Her wondrous gold and black eyes gleamed with such passion and such desire as her voluptuous and irresistible form swiftly swept over to me. She softly placed her gentle hands on my sore shoulders. She started to deeply massage my tired muscles as she stared into my eyes. "Raphael..." said the angelic Mona Lisa. "Yes?" I answered, probably sounding like a fool. "I am eager for this so called 'date' you speak of." The bright angel said. Her desirable and absolutely perfect body slowly pinned me against my bed. Her tender breasts rested on my chest. Her quivering tail that seemed to have a mind of its own, slowly made its way to my legs. I had an urge to reach down and touch her. Such an impulse. I can't control myself. I am so tempted to touch her all over and kiss her passionately. Her blue complexion glowed and brought out her pearly white spots "Raphael..." the wondrous Goddess said. 'Oh say my name again beautiful creature' I thought to myself. "When will we go on this date?" The dazzling Queen asked. "Oh, as soon as possible!.. Tonight!... right now!!" I said sounding so excited. "Wonderful!" The perfect princess responded with a fire in her eye. She carefully lifted her perfect body off of my plastron. She held out her caring hand. I grabbed it and sat up. "Raphael?" The goddess of beauty asked. "Yes?" I responded. "What will we do on this date?" She asked. "As long as we're together, it doesn't matter." I said. "So, we could stay here all night and that would be a date?" She asked. "Yeah but, I was thinking maybe... you know... something a little more romantic..." I said never losing eye contact with her. "Oh... I understand..." she said as she placed her hand on my leg. I shivered. She kissed me quickly and then stood up. "Well, I must get ready. I was informed that I should look nice." She said. "Yeah." I said with a smile. "I'll see you later Raphael." She said and shut the door behind her.
            I had no idea what to wear for this date. I had nothing to make me look any nicer. I didn't even own any clothing other than a few red masks, belts, and knee and elbow pads. The least I could do was get Mona some flowers. I remember she told me what kind she liked. Daisies. Simple, yet beautiful. I asked April to go out and get me a bouquet of them. I payed her afterwards. "Thank you April." I said as she handed me a bundle of white flowers with golden centers, tied with a red ribbon. They were perfect. Just like Mona. I only freshened up and put on new knee and elbow pads and a new mask. I hope I look and smell presentable enough. I haven't
told my brothers about our date. I only told April because she's helping Mona get ready. Plus, April gives really good advice on how to treat a lady. I'm very excited. I can't wait for tonight.