Away from you - part 1

Start from the beginning

Without wasting a second, jungkook reached for his phone on the night stand and dialed a certain number.

"Hel-"

"Hyung!! There's something wrong with tae.. he- he's acting weird...I can't bring him back to his senses. I- I don't know what to do.....I-I really hur-"

"Please calm down jungkook-ah..we are already heading over there..OK?"

Yoongi's calm voice came from the other side with various shuffling sounds.

"Ok..hurry up Hyung."

Jungkook voiced gritting his teeth as taehyung proceeded to nip down his neck. Using all his might jungkook grabbed his omega's tiny waist stopping those torturing movement of his hips against his length and successfully getting rid of the friction as a long whine of protest left the latter's mouth.

Less than five minutes later the door burst open and five men rushed inside only to halt in their places stunned at the scene before them. Jungkook immediately covered both of their naked bodies instinctively at the intrusion.

The first aid box fell to the floor with a loud smash as a pale Jimin released a pained gasp the second he saw his loved one covered in bruises and trying to kiss another man, half naked.

"Stop it tae! What happened to you? "

Jungkook whispered shaking and on the verge of breaking down himself, knowing that he was at the fault. And that was the cue for a concerned jin to reach for the oblivious omega who was still trying to gain his alpha's attention by rubbing his face on his chest and peppering it with kisses. The second the older beta touched the omega...

"Don't touch me!!! You stink.."

Taehyung hissed at a confused jin and snuggled more into the confused alpha's chest going back to nipping on it, purring in content which made the royal blood's hand weave their way into those blonde locks automatically.

"Tae? Are you okay sweetie? You don't look good.."

Jin tried again a little more carefully but still confused and little hurt at the harsh words. The older alpha and the other betas remained silent, contrarily to the youngest beta who was writhing in anger as his mind processed the damage that befell his precious bandmate.

"They are gonna take me away from you alpha..please don't let them take me..I'm only yours...I can't alpha..please.." the omega whined and practically glued himself to the stronger male like a baby koala taking jungkook's hand and wrapping them around him seeking his alpha's protection. "Please alpha..don't let them touch me..only you can touch me..those alpha and betas stink..I only like you..you smell so good alpha...you knotted me good..so strong.. my only alpha.."

The pleading quickly turned into babbling as the omega's wondering hand went down to grab his alpha's length unbothered by the audience watching with pale faces as he ground his clenching entrance against the hard length letting out sensual mewls. Jungkook immediately covered their private parts by the blanket lifting it up more.

"Behave omega...can't you see we have guests!!"

The royal blood growled using his alpha voice having enough of taehyung's attitude even though he himself was on the verge of breaking down knowing he was responsible for the whole situation. The omega whined at the harsh words as he buried his face in the strong chest and slowly began sucking on the skin there, silently sulking before turning and hissing at the others showing his little canines since they were what stood between him and what he wanted.

Jungkook turned to his hyungs wiping the unwanted wet substance leaving his eyes. Why won't it stop coming out?

"Hyung I- I"