Away from you - part 1

Start from the beginning

Apart from the burning guilt, the only thing he could remember during those days was the amazing sex, taehyung begging him to stop and taehyung's willing lewd body that never failed to betray the omega's words every time they had sex. But now after getting his rational mind back from the rut haze, jungkook still couldn't comprehend why taehyung was doing this right now.

"Alpha...I want you..please give it to me alpha...I'll- I'll be so good..so good for you..only for my alpha...I want it alp-"

"Taehyung!!! Stop this nonsense!! I know I'm a bastard and what I did to you was horrible but stop acting like this. I'm not gonna hurt you!! I'm not that-that animal anymore!!!"

Jungkook shook taehyung roughly in an attempt to snap the omega back to his senses when taehyung attached his mouth to his neck again kissing and licking those hardened muscles that grew even harder by the minute as the alpha kept gritting his teeth.

Jungkook's whole body began to shake with desire when he felt the remaining of his cum from the previous night dripping down the smaller's entrance and onto his wide awake member. The process intensified even further as the omega ground his wet with a sinful mix of slick and cum entrance on the royal blood's hard length, circling his hip in a sensual rhythm, lips parted into a silent moan, head thrown backwards and eyes shut in absolute pleasure.

Taehyung whined as jungkook pushed him away again. But the little omega was determined to get what he wanted, so he grabbed those raven locks he grew to love these last few days and leaned in.

"Please alpha...give it to me...I only have you...you felt so good...you filled me so good..gonna bear your babies alpha...please?"

The omega rubbed his face on the hard pecks of the royal blood begging him with his big hazel eyes.

The words alone made jungkook freeze. His jaws clenched in self regret as he realized the lengths of what he did to his ex best friend. His eyes darted down the omega's delicate body as he held him still.

Taehyung had his eyes swollen and blood shot, definitely from endless crying. His once rosy lips now bruised and swollen. His slender neck littered with all kinds of bite marks. Some deep and some barely there. The deep ones had dried up blood trailing downwards from them. Some had bluish purple canine marks. The worst area was where the mating mark was. Except There was no trace of it ever being there. It was all bloodied and wounded by multiple deep bites. The sight alone made jungkook sick in his guts.

His wrists had bluish and purple marks clearly from being tied up and held down way too roughly and for way too long. His chest was in no better state either. It was fully covered in bite marks and bruises not a silver of untouched skin showing. His curvy waist had whole hand prints on it. It was all highlighted with red finger prints tracing the spaces between his ribs.

Jungkook felt nauseous and utterly disgusted with himself when he finally realized what he had done. He had actually ruined taehyung.

The one who raised him along with his hyungs, the one who brought out the real jungkook into light when he was a little shy 15 year-old kid, the one who taught him how to become a celebrity without hiding away his true self, the one who taught him to love himself, the one who fed him any goods he stole from their hyungs, and treated him as his own baby brother always defending him back when he was defenseless and only had his hyung's body as his shield. He had ruined that shield by his own hands. He had ruined his hyung by his own hands.

A choked sob escaped the royal blood's mouth as taehyung continued to mumble incoherent words while worshipping his body, rubbing his face on his neck and chest asking permission to please him. What has he done?