Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ (Axton, Maya, Salvador, Zer0) Part 1

Start from the beginning

Salvador:

He accidently slipped in some pile of ice while fighting a Bullymong. You just laugh and killed the Bullymong. Suddenly Salvador hugged you so you scream he's cold. All he did was smirk mischievous. You just glare, both soon both cuddled for the warmth of each other.

Zer0:

Normally his suit keeps the cold out good but it got thorn so the cold breeze hit his skin. You notice him shivering so did arms open. He almost jumped in them. He held you thightly and ask how your so warm. You roll eyes and said it's called a jacket something no Vault Hunter seems to wear.

You fall asleep on them:

Axton:

You worked all day. He finally came back from his mission he ggot from Dr. Zed. He flopped aside you and said he's so tired. you tried to stay awake longer but fell asleep against his shoulder. He kept talking till he noticed you fell asleep. All he did was mumble that's rude. But he still carried you to your bed and went asleep, holding you.

Maya:

You were just laying aside her, head on her lap. You weren't playing on falling asleep but she kept playing with your hair which felt like a massage so fell asleep. She looked down and smiled a bit. She just let you sleep on her till you woke up.

Salvador:

Both waiting for a new mission. It was boring so began falling asleep. Head kept falling forward to signal you will fall if you fall asleep. Felt Salvador's hand on cheek, he pushed your head on his shoulder and let go. You smile a bit at his sweet act and fell asleep.

Zer0:

He and you both had worked for two days straight without sleep. You stumbled a bit so Zer0 picked you up suddenly. It maked you gasp in shock. He said to go sleep. You shook head but he carried you so fell asleep since there was nothing to do. He just put you on some bed and did the mission alone. Then he came back and carried you back to Sanctuary.

You fall:

Axton:

He and you both running from some Skaggs because both didn't wanna spill ammo on these stupid enemies. Accidently tripped over some stone and fell. Axton tried his best not to laugh. He just picked you up and carried you to safetly. You yell your not a baby. He said you look like one. So hit his chest making him laugh.

Maya:

She tripped over... nothing. But you just ran in the room because you stole Mordecai's sniper and now he's chasing you. Accidently tripped over her so she yelled that hurted. You yell sorry. Wanted to help her up but Mordecai entered so ran again and jump out the window. Maya sighed before yelling to stop stealing the old man's stuff. Mordecai glared at her so she also began running; now both running from Mordecai who was pissed off at you two.

Salvador:

He held his two guns, shooting like crazy. He turned so you step back in surprise at his sudden turn but trip over the death Pyscho. He tried not to laugh and said sorry. He helped you up with one hand while the other shot some Pyscho's.

Zer0:

He sometimes leaves his stuff on the floor. You enter the room but trip over his bag and amost fell on his sword. Luckily Zer0 catched your waist before your face could hit the blade. He said he's sorry. You glare and yell for him to learn cleaning. So you did his mission while he cleaned the room.