PATRONUM

⌁☍

⌁☍

Holiday went on and still, the castle was practically empty and yet Tilly had found herself entangled in a web of Harry, Ron, and Hermione's drama. The two boys were upset because Hermione told McGonagall about the mysterious broom Harry had received on Christmas. Like the quill Tilly had received mysteriously, Harry's broom had no recorded sender. After hearing Harry explain the broom Tilly thought it would be safe to tell Harry about her own present.

"I also received a gift with no tag on it," said Tilly, in a whisper, even though the three of them was alone in the Ravenclaw common room. "It seems you're not alone."

Harry, who had been sullenly sitting on the couch watching the fire in the fireplace quickly brought his gaze up to meet hers. He at first thought Tilly was trying to tease him or be sarcastic and by the look on her face, he could see that she wasn't.

"What?" asked Ron turning to face her. "You got a firebolt too? Tilly, you hate Quidditch."

"No Ron, I did not receive an instrument for a sport I don't even enjoy," said Matilda, rolling her eyes at the red-headed boy who sat beside of her.

"If you didn't get a broom," Harry began, "then what did you get?"

"I received an Enchanted Quill," She answered him. "I know that none of my family had bought it for me because of the insane price, and it also came without the name of the giver."

"Wow," Ron scoffed with a jealous look on his face and rolling his eyes. "Must be nice to have a loaded Secret Santa!"

Harry and Tilly rolled their eyes at Ron's jealousy and blatant sarcasm and chose to ignore him as they continued with their previous conversation.

"Harry, do you think it's at all possible that Sirius Black sent us those gifts?" Matilda asked, trying not to mention his name too much, she knew it was still a sore topic for Harry.

"Honestly, I'm not sure anymore," Harry said with the shrug of his shoulders, looking at Tilly with a confused look. "It's me he wants dead though, why would he be trying to get to you too?"