RIDDIKULUS

-----

-----

Tilly groaned as she rolled out of bed an hour and a half earlier than she would normally be needed too. She had a meeting with the new Muggle Studies teacher, Professor Burbage. Tilly walked all the way to the place where they were to meet only to discover that Professor Burbage wasn't there. Luckily McGonagall had been passing by and informed Tilly that she may be able to find Professor Burbage in the infirmary chatting with Madam Pomfrey.

Quickly, not wanting to be late, Matilda ran towards the hospital wing. When she ran inside she halted at the sight of Draco Malfoy.

"Have you come to visit me, Winters?" smirked Draco as he spoke arrogantly, "I've always known you like me."

Scrunching her face Matilda made a very unpleasant puking noise as Madam Pomfrey went on checking the bandages on Draco's arm. Tilly rolled her eyes as the dramatics being taken for a scratch.

"Are you suffering from anaphylactic shock because you've become completely delusional, Malfoy," Matilda laughed as she made fun of Draco, "besides, I would never like someone who goes on sobbing about a scratch."

"Listen here you –"

"Miss Winters, would happen to need anything?" asked Madam Pomfrey, hurrying to cut Draco off and to stop the arguing between the two.

"Actually I'm here looking for Professor Burbage," Tilly informed Madam Pomfrey, losing interest in Malfoy as she spoke, "we had a meeting this morning."

Madam Pomfrey let out a long sigh before turning towards the back of the infirmary and pointing her finger in the direction for Tilly to go. This time Professor Burbage was there, sitting calmly sipping out of a teacup and reading the Daily Prophet.

"Ah, Matilda Winters, I'm very happy to see that you aren't late for our first meeting," she said in a cheerful tone of voice. She was smiling as she continued looking over the paper. Sirius Black's name still plastered everywhere on the front cover.

Matilda let out a scoff as she took a seat across from Professor Burbage and laid her things on the floor, careful so she wouldn't crush anything of importance.

"Yes, well I did have a journey in finding you this morning," said Tilly a little passive-aggressively, "you weren't in your office where we were planned to meet."

"Oh yes," chuckled Burbage, finally laying down the paper in front of Matilda and she was able to make out the sentences about Sirius Black still being dangerously at large. "I should have told you that I come here every morning for tea with Madam Pomfrey."

Tilly wanted to ask how she managed to let that slip her mind but she refrained herself and quickly changed the topic to Muggle Studies, what the topic should be. She had expected for Burbage to take her into an office or perhaps an empty classroom but the two done their lesson in the infirmary. It was a bit hard to listen as students came in and out complaining of various illnesses but she pulled through and was able to learn why Muggles need electricity.