Ch. 10 She's my Wife

Start from the beginning

I moved my hand up and down on my cock, thinking of how it used to be with me taking her, the noises she would make when I was inside her filling her up. The gasp's she would make as I pounded her, how nice she felt, The wetness I would feel when I was deep inside her. The tightness taking me in.

"God Melanie." I said groaning as I rubbed my cock a little faster.

Fuck I miss when she would even tell me how big I was and that I filled her up completely.

I tried to bring back all her noises and the faces she would make back in my mind, I pictured all of them with my eyes closed as I moaned out her name.

"Fuck. Melanie, you have no idea how good you feel." I said rubbing my cock faster, groaning at the pictures and her noises that were popping into my head.

I felt like I was going to cum. "I love you, Melanie," I said coming, it was a habit. It just happens, every time I would cum inside of her I always would tell her before I even came that I love her.

I let my body settle after the release, letting the water run down my body for a couple of seconds before I turned it off.

As soon as I pulled the sliding shower door.

Right there, staring at me was Melanie.

My eyes widen wondering when she got here? Did she hear anything? Could she see me? Fuck did she hear all of that?

She smiled, making direct eye contact with me and said. "Hey, just came to tell you I'm done. I'll wait for you to get done." She turned around and rushed out.

I didn't even have the time to say anything.

I quickly realized that I was naked and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my waist.

"Fuck, I don't even know if she heard. I mean she didn't show me that she did. Fuck." I said running my fingers through my hair.

I a man, who was married was scared to know if his own wife caught him Masturbating to her.

I let out a humorless laugh.

"So this is honestly what it's come to?" I asked myself as I shook my head and used the towel to wipe my body down.

I walked towards the bedroom and realized that I would have to go to our bedroom just to get the clothes I needed to wear for the day.

"Ah, Fuck." Why didn't I pick my clothes out yesterday before I came in here?

I facepalmed myself because I know for a fact that I would have to go to the bedroom looking for my clothes in my closet.

I quietly walked out of the guest bedroom and headed to our bedroom.

I walked towards there and my heart was beating fast, the bedroom door was a couple inches ajar. I quietly opened it and Melanie was on the bed, looking lost in her thoughts until she heard the door being pushed opened.

She turned her head to look at me.

"Sorry, I forgot to get some clothes yesterday. Which was stupid on my half." I said and she nodded her head. I closed the door behind me, holding on to the towel for my dear life as I walked towards the closet.

I was looking through the clothes I was going to choose, Maybe I'll just wear a white t-shirt and blue jeans.

I said to myself grabbing the clothes I described.

As I turned myself I came face to face with Melanie.

Causing my eyes to widen.

"Melanie, what's wrong?" I asked her. She just stood there and was staring at me with that look.