Chapter Ten- Promises

I am so sorry about not uploading soon enough but FINALLY here it is. I decided to make this one as long as possible because of the long wait. So now that I am finish saying that, I am going to scold myself in THAT corner *points at a little dark corner* for being such a terrible author and not uploading soon enough. Please enjoy this long chapter of Tony Stark’s Only Child. *Walks to the little corner, sits down and starts to scold*

Last Chapter-

I lend towards him and kiss his neck all across his scar. Jenny hissed at me and pushes me away from Kane. Before I fell, the leader caught me and roar at Jenny. “What did you to him? WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK DID YOU DO?” she shrieked at me. I look at Kane and saw him looking at me, in astonish. He touches his throat and still felt his scar but something change.

“Jen…Jenny…?”

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Jenny’s eyes widen in disbelief and astonishment as she look at Kane, and Kane had the identical expression on his face.  “Kaney..?” she questioned. Kane open his mouth again and this time his voice came out stronger and clearer. “JenJen…I can talk!” he smiled a dazzling smile. Jenny ran towards Kane and knocked him over on his butt as she hugs him. As he hugs his sister back, his powerful, melodic laughter echo through the Maze. The leader nudges me so I was standing back up. I look at my arm and saw an unpleasant inflamed bite; I gently touch it and hissed as an excruciating pain exploded throughout my body. The leader and the few that were left of the group look worried at me.

“It’s okay...just a small bite.” I reassured them but I can see it in their eyes that they didn’t believe a word I said. And I think that Kane and Jenny had heard what I had said to the small group because they were looking at me, apologetic I might add. Kane got up, pulling Jenny along with him. “Thank you…Thank you a lot crazy girl.” He said courteously. Jenny nodded her head in agreement with her brother. I raised my eyebrow at her and cross my arms across my chest, trying not to touch the bite mark.

 “Oh no, you don’t! Doesn’t someone owe a beautiful talent amazing singing person an apology?” I question her in a singingly voice. She groaned and hides her face into Kane’s chest. “Do I have to? Because I really don’t want to…” She whined into his chest. Kane rolled his eyes but before he could speak, an image appeared on one of the blood stained walls.

“Hello? Is this thing working? Oh it is. Well hello there kiddies. I almost cried at the touching sight of all you making peace. And what a wonderful miracle that Kaney can talk now. But there’s a small itty-bitty problem.” Justin smiled obnoxiously as he held out his fingers, almost touching. “Only one of you can come out of this Maze alive. Only one. And if you don’t decide who it will be than I will. And trust me, I wish I can kill all of you at once, but then I won’t have fun watching you kiddies kill each other.” He waved at us through the image and smile as if he already knew you would live and who wouldn’t.

“Have fun deciding who dies or not.” The image of Justin Hammer disappeared, leaving us in bewildered of our only choices. I heard someone take a deep breath like they were going to talk but I interrupted.