Chapter Seven- Revenge and Bonding

To all my beloved fans: heyloo XD There are some gross parts in this chapter like maggots and BOOGERS!! LOL :D ENjOY!!

Last Chapter:

“Farewell brother…Mortals.” With a little puff of smoke, he and Tony disappear. The room was silence for about a minute when someone spoke, “I know Loki just added the little puff of smoke to make his exit more dramatic…but man, it work…” Hawkeye said in approval, rubbing his non-existing beard.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

-Josh P.O.V.-

I felt the heat from the sun from the window, making the spot where I was drop on, too warm. I turn around to my left, when I felt someone lying next to me. What the freak?! I open my eyes and all I saw was bright red hair in my face. Ughh!! I quickly sat up and tried to spit out the pieces of hair in my mouth. Oh man…I shouldn’t have sat up to fast…my head is throbbing like a hangover. And yes I know what a hangover feels like and you don’t want to know what my parents did to me as a punishment. *shudders* I look at the girl name “Lexia”, she could have just told me about her father and strangers, and I wouldn’t have mind. I hate liars but she reminded me a bit of my Ashley, I couldn’t get mad at her. Although Ashley was quiet, reserve, and wasn’t so violent, Red was the total opposite of her. She was loud, violent, and says her mind, literally. But it is refreshing to have a new cellmate after three months of being isolated. I gently move Red’s hair from her face. She looks so much peaceful in her sleep, well, nicer. An idea pop in my mind for pay back for hitting me across the head. I look at the food and drinks on the floor next to the metal door. I slowly crawl up the food and drinks, I tested the water. Yup this will do. Hehe now to walk her up, and from what I notice, she isn’t a morning person. This gives me an open window. I smile evilly at Red’s sleeping form. Ahh sweet revenge in the morning never tasted any better.

-Alex P.O.V.-

“DADDY!! HELP ME!!” I ran towards my father who had his arms open wide for me. Then his face transformed into revulsion and he back away, trying to shield himself away from me. His eyes were focus on my hands. I stop running and look down at my hands. They were cover with vivid red blood, and I look around in horror. There were innocent little dead children surrounding me, all of their clothes stained with blood…their blood. All their empty, lifeless eyes stared back at me, accusing me of their bloody deaths. “Ally Cat…How could you? They are not the monsters…You are…” my father’s voice echo through the darkness. “No daddy…no. I…I didn’t mean to…I am sorry…” I blindly ran in the darkness, trying to find my father. “Dad please listen to me…” Josh suddenly appear, his arms wide open, smiling sympathy at me. “Josh…please help me…I didn’t mean to...” I ran straight to his arms and hug him tight, closing my eyes so I wouldn’t cry. “There…there Red. No one is going to hurt you…no one. Even if you are a mutation too. I’ll keep you safe.” I look at him in confusion, then he turns me around and I saw a horrible creature in a mirror. It had no face, a burned body and tuffs of my bright red hair scattered on its deformed head. I tried to scream but I couldn’t. I saw my father, pointing a gun at my head. I tried to tell him it was me but all of it came out muffled. “You are not my daughter…you are a child killing monster. Burn in hell…” the gun shot and…

And I woke up to the sound of Josh’s thunderous worried voice in my ear and him shaking me non-stop. I groan and turn away from him. “Five more minutes Jarvis…” I curl myself into a smaller ball, and smile at the peaceful quiet.  I woke up a minute later with ice cold water poured on me and Josh laughing. I sat up from the now cold ground and look at Josh, who is rolling on the floor laughing his butt off. I scowl at him for a while, which made him laugh harder. “Jerk.” I mutter under my breath and got up from the floor. I began to shake like dog, trying to dry myself off. “EWWW! RED!! Stop that! You’re spreading water around the room!” I look at him who was about half as drench as I was. I giggle at Josh, who was trying to dry his hair. I look down at my clothes and saw that I had new, clean clothes, which are now drench. They were white and the bra was a dark blue. “Josh…how did I get new clothes on?” I ask him, puzzled. He kept his head down, trying not to look directly at me. “Well…the crazies might have…putted them on when we were….knock out.”

 I felt blood rush into my face and a scream building up. I took a deep breath, but before I had a chance to open my mouth again, Josh covers my mouth. “SHHH!! Jesus Red. It’s not a big deal. The people who change you are girls. So relax.” Josh slowly let me go and kept trying to involved looking at my direction. The blush in my cheeks reddens more and I cross my arms around my chest. “Mmm…I’ll just go…sit in the corner. You can sit…in the sunlight to see if your…wet clothes dries.” He walks towards one of the beds and lays back. I sit in the little spot of sun that beams through the only little window. I pull one of the plates next to me and I pick at it. “Mmm…Josh?”

“Yeah?” I look at the deformed ‘food’ and then told him if this food was eatable. He started to laugh and barely got out the word yes. I stare at him spuriously and took a nibble of the ‘food’. I spited it out and took a huge gulp of the drink, which I also spited it out. This is worse than my (s)mother and fathers cooking combined. I look closer to the ‘thing’ and saw that the ‘food’ was a piece of bread that had some maggots in it and was rotten. EWWWW!!!”Red, you have to eat it. Yeah I know it has maggots and it’s kind of molded but you need the energy for the next test later on. Plus I heard that the maggots are good type of protein…or was it the lava of wood mites…” he trail off in thought of the answer. I look at the ‘food’ in disgust but I tried to eat it. I plug my nose and took a bit of it. I quickly chew and swallowed. I almost gag as I felt myself chew the maggots and explode in my mouth. I quickly took a drink of whatever was in the cup and wash my mouth before drinking it. I felt Josh staring at me and I turn my head to look at him. He had a deep-in-thought look on his face and I knew that he was not in this world but he was relieving the past or something. I took a little piece of the bread and made in a little ball. I quickly chuck it towards his direction but he opens his mouth in time and eats it. “Hey!! That was mine!!” I glare at him playfully and he just shrugs his shoulders before laying back again.

I started to eat again, not really paying attention to the taste. I was too lost in mind, thinking of questions. “Hey Josh?”  “Yeah what’s up?” I smile before answering the ceiling. He chuckled and then became quiet. “Josh... Can you tell me how you survive after you …fought to the death with one of….those creatures the first time? How you kept sane?” I ask quietly, looking down at the leftovers. I heard the bed creak and I felt him sit down next to me. He took a deep breath and sighed. “Well Red…You really don’t exactly get over something like that…You keep replaying the same thought over and over. How could I have killed someone…? How did innocent blood stain my clean hands? You kept sending prayers to the person you killed, trying to be forgiving by the person you just killed but you don’t get an answer since they are now dead. You are never the same again after you killed an innocent person. But something that kept me sane enough was that special someone that I care very much.. Of the thought of how I wouldn’t want the person I care saw me turn insane. Red think of someone that you care for…that you love so much that you wouldn’t wish they were here experiencing what you are experiencing now. Now you keep that person close to your heart and whenever you feel like you’re going crazy, you kept reminding you that you wouldn’t want that person to see you like this.” I just nodded at him and I couldn’t stop the flow of my tears. Josh pulls me into his lap and hugs me tight, rubbing my back and hair. I kept sobbing as he rocks me back and forth. He whispers smoothing things in my hair and keeps saying that it’s going to be alright and that I should be strong. The words that my father used to tell me when I cried replayed in my mind.

Remember Ally Cat. Being vulnerable is the open window that your enemies need to destroy you. Don’t forget that my little Ally Cat

I started to stop my sobbing and I just sat there in Josh’s lap, letting him rock me. “Are you okay?”  He whispers softly in my ear. I nodded and wipe my face with his shirt. “EWWW! RED!! YOU PUT BOOGERS ON MY SHIRT!! GROSS!!” I just laugh softly, not moving. He didn’t move either and kept me in his arms, still rocking me. I started to feel exhaust and my eyes weighed a ton. “Go to sleep Red…I’ll take care of you. Don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe.” Oh Josh I wish you could. I really do…but you can’t keep me safe from my thoughts…from myself…you can’t…

I thought that Josh and Alex needed some bonding time, so I added this sweet scene. Also I thought that the boogers thing was kind of cute.

 VOTE

COMMENT

 FAN

ADPOT A BEAR OR SNAKE!!!