Chapter Four-New Cellmate

See I am working reallllyyyyyy hard to try to upload as many chapters as possible. Hope you like this one. :D

Last chapter-

Tony look at her sadly before a silent tear ran down his face. Pepper scream and fainted. Tony hurried towards her, trying to wake her up. As Tony check Pepper if she was alright, he told Jarvis to call someone he knew would help. “Who might that be sir?” Tony took a deep breath and said

“Loki...”

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

In a dark cell where the light is the moonlight from a small barred window, a teenager laid on an old battered bed, thinking of his family and the one person that he had cared for. He heard heavy footsteps heading towards his cell. He sat up and look at the metal door, waiting for a chance to escape. He got off the bed and crouch down in a running position, and then he waited. The lock click and the door open, as soon as he was ready to pounce, a body was thrown on the floor and the door was lock once again.

“Here’s your new cellmate. Tomorrow morning she is gona be tested and you have to tell the bitch what she is allow and allow not to. Got it mutt? Or she dies just like your last girlfriend.” I growl at the buff voice, who I knew was Mike. The body groan and stayed still. He stared at the body from a minute, making sure that it will not move or fight. He got up and slowly made his way towards the body. He could easily tell that the body belongs to a girl and she had the brightest red hair he had ever seen, making Ashley’s red hair look dull.

He inch his way closer and kneel down next to the girl. He gently touch her and turn her around on her back, putting her head on his lap. He look over her and saw that she had a few bruises on her face and arms. He growled at the cowards that hit the poor girl. She look around fourteen or fifteen and had pale smooth skin, free of freckles unlike Ashley’s. He couldn’t see what color eyes she had since she was knock out. The girl suddenly muttered something that sounded like “Don’t let the flying purple monkey eat my green sandwich.”  This made him jump at the unexpected noise. She turn around and snuggled closer to him. He shook off his weariness and pick her up tenderly, trying not to wake her up. He laid her down on one of the beds that Ashley use to sleep on. The girl mutter again but this time he couldn’t understand what she said. He look at the window and saw that dawn was only a few hours away and he hasn’t slept at all. He look back at the girl with bright red hair. He knew that this one was going to survive this hell hole, unlike Ashley, and that she will change his world…

-Alex’s P.O.V-

“Hello?! Girl...WAKE UP!” a deep smooth male voice yell in my ear. I slowly emerge from the darkness and open my eyes. Instead of seeing my normal purple celling, I saw a cute boy looking down on me. Like THISCLOSE. ”AHHH!!” I immediately got up, which wasn’t a smart idea because I bang my head against his nose. “OWWW! BLOODY HELL!!” the boy cried out as he back away from me and held his nose. I crawled back until my back hit the wall. I took a closer look at the creeper. He was about sixteen, had dark brown curly hair that just begs to touch, dark mysterious chocolate brown eyes, and a lean built body. “Who…who are you..? Where am I?” I stammer. Great Alex, just great. First you hit a really cut guy in the nose and now you sound like an idiot. No wonder you don’t have any boyfriends. “To answer truthfully, I am Josh and you’re in my cell. Now your turn.” Josh said as he lower his hand to check if he was bleeding. He looks fine to me…well better than fine. “I am…I’m Lexia. Yeah that’s my name, so don’t wear it out.” I told him in a fake cheerful voice. My father said to never give out your real name to strangers, even the cute ones.

Josh just stare at me before saying “You could have just told me that and thanks. The good thing is that the crazies have a great taste in cellmates” I think my eyes widen as big as saucers when he said that sentence. Josh chuckled. “SHOOT! Did I say that out loud?!” he laugh and nodded, making me groan.  Shoot! I put my face into my hands to hide my bright red face. I felt the bed creak and then body heat next to me. I lift up head up, enough to see josh looking at me very seriously. “Listen close Red. And listen real close. This place is a lab called the Hammer’s Laboratory. The Hammer’s Lab is full of crazy scientist, that I name Crazies for obvious reasons, who experiment on people to make us into mutations for war projects. The Crazies kidnap us little kids and teenagers since the adults always die. I’ve been here about for 6 months and my last cellmate only lasted a month. To survive here, you have to be strong and listen to the crazies’ orders. If you don’t listen, they will kill you. Got it?”

 I nodded numbly, trying to understand the information he just give me. Hammer…I’ve heard that name before…but where? I shakily got up from the bed and began pacing around, trying to remember where I have heard that name before or seen it. I was about to ask him a question, when this buff guy came in.  He had some tissues in his nose. “Come on you two. Let’s go.”  Hey! I remember this creeper on steroids. He was the one that kidnap me. The buff guy growls at me, making me jump at the sound. Josh shook his head and got up, glaring at the buff guy as he went out of the metal door. Hey where did that came from? I really need to check my surrounds next time. “Come on bitch!” the buff guy growl at me. I hurried behind Josh, not wanting to be left alone with the crazy dude. The buff guy led us to a white doctor-like room. As I pass the buff guy, he whispers. “Hope you have a nice experience bitch.”

I was about to talk back to him when I was pull on to a metal bed and tied down. I turn my head, looking around to find Josh. He was tied down on a metal bed near me, and next to him was a tray of needles filled with green fluids. I heard clapping from the entrance door. Josh and I turn our heads towards the sound. And there was a man about mid-twenties, with fancy glasses that hid his brilliant blue eyes, and a nice thousand dollar grey suit. “You guys just made my day. Who caught her? Who caught the daughter of the famous Iron Man? Tell me so I can thank them for this gift, and it’s not even my birthday.” He walks closer towards me still clapping his hands. Ughh! He’s pretty annoying with him clapping and all, plus I don’t think he would like another birthday especially with those wrinkles. “And just like her parents, a smart mouth.” He walks till he is next to me and then slaps me with such force that inside of my mouth started to bled. The light bulb in my head lit up as I remember where I heard the word Hammer.

I spited out the saliva mixed with my blood at him. It stained his suit and he just look down at his suit. I smile at his face and started to laugh. “Oh so you’re the Justin Hammers? The famous Justin Hammer that my father beat in everything? The guy that wishes the top dog but my father was and always will be the top dog without even trying. How does it feel spending some jail time because of your failure? Oh the person that got me is the one man on steroid with the broken nose that I give him. Imagine what I can do once I get free and meet you again. You’re going to get more than a broken nose Hammer.”  He looks down at me furiously and he could not contain his wrath any longer. He punch and slap me multiple times that I was on the border of unconsciousness. “Mr. Hammer! MR.HAMMER STOP! If you want her to suffer, she won’t because you made her pass out. Stop now!” a male voice yell at the idiot. The beating stop but I couldn’t see because my eyes were swollen shut. Hammer clear his throat and told the Crazies to begin.

“Subject 0025 is being tested with 0015’s DNA. Start testing now.”

I felt a sharp sting on my left arm and then the fire started. I felt if someone was cutting every part of my body with a scorching bunt knife. I faintly heard Josh scream in pain…or was it me? Than a wave of peaceful darkness started to wash over me. In the background I heard a faint voice that said she was dying.

This was strange but I never thought death would be this peaceful….

Oh NO!! She going to die or not…I think all of you know the answer. What did you about Josh? If any of you have an idea for an actor to play him, message me please! I need the help.

Please comment on anything you like or dislike

Vote if you thought this chapter was AWESOME!

And fan if you want to be fanned back.