Chapter One: Before the Party

This is the first chapter but…wait for it…wait for it…EDITED!! *the crowd goes wild* I know I know I am pure awesomeness. LoL :D on with the story -à

*Fourteen Years Later*

“Rise and shine Miss Stark! Today’s your birthday and you got to get ready for your birthday party.” An infuriatingly cheerful voice call out as it open windows, letting the blinding light pour through the room.  “UGGGHHH!! LEAVE ME ALONE JARVIS!!” I yell, putting my pillow on top of my head. “You can’t kill yourself with your own pillow Miss Stark.” I growl and decided to prove Mr. Know-It-All wrong. “We’ll see about that” after three minutes under the pillow, I chuck it across the room. Dumb computer that knows everything. I jump off my queen size bed and headed towards my bathroom. I quickly took a shower and brush my teeth. After washing my face, I look into the mirror to see a girl or what my (s)mother would say ‘a young lady” with mid-back bright red hair that look like flames, pale ivory skin, and the most stunning eyes ever. Light forest green with little specks of dark stormy blue in them.

I walk out of my bathroom in my towel and quickly walk into my walk-in closet. I pick out my work-out outfit, which was a black sport bra and neon green short-shorts. I walk out off walk out of my room and headed towards my own personal gym. My father taught me how to fight since I was 5, meaning that I was pretty good. I chuckle at the event that happen when I was 10. Ahh the good old days when Happy was around. Now he retired because he couldn’t keep up with me or that’s what (s)mother told me. Ah what an oldie. I walk up to a pouching bag and started to punch it to let off some steam.

Today was my fourteen birthday and my (s)mother decided to invite my whole class, and let just say I really realllyydislike them. I go to an all private school and the kids there are a bunch of snobs. Like “Oh My Gosh I broke a nail! Call the hospital! Call my nail stylist! CALL MY DAMN LAWYER!! I AM GOING TO SUE THE SCHOOL FOR BREAKING MY NAIL!!” and “you there! Ace my test so I can look smart to get into Harvard and then get kick out because I have an I.Q of a peanut.” Yeah that kind of snobs, and I think the nail thing did happen years back. Anyway the only reason they are coming is to see my father, Iron Man and of course, the free food. I punch the bag harder than kick it twice. UGHHH!! They bully me every day just because I am smarter than the average being. Of course I will be smarter than any of them because I am Tony Stark’s Daughter, and they have an I.Q of a peanut. Also because I am just…complicated. I have stop trying to be friends with the snobs and answering every question the teachers ask. I became a living shadow at school or until the queen snob aka Jennifer decides to make fun of me in front of the whole school. I kick the bag twice and punch it three times.

“ALEXANDRA!! GET READY NOW! I left your dress on your dress. You got 30 minutes before I go in there and grab you out myself!” My (s)mother pounded on my gym door. I jump about 5 feet in the air (trust me. It’s possible). I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that I have spent half of the day working out in the gym. Man, my muscles are going to be sore tomorrow. Ah well, no pain no gain that’s what my father says…or was it Thor? I mean he looks like he’s on steroids or something. I bump into my door extremely hard. I rub my head and look at the door. Yup there’s a dent and I might have a bruise. Just great. Note the heavy sarcasm. Then I remember why I was at the door of my room.

The dress.

I took a deep breath before walking in my room.

Oh Sweet baby Jesus!! Just kill me already! Don’t make me suffer through this horrendous event!(A/N I use the thesaurus for that h word XD I feel AWESOME & SMART)

The dress was is a baby pink strapless dress and beside it was a silver pair of four inch high heels. I think my own (s)mother is trying to kill me. I crack my fingers and neck. Yup, Uncle Happy taught me how to do that and a few other things that (s)mother wouldn’t approve. Hehehe insert evil laugh here _______. I started jog in place. Time to change this….’outfit’ in less than 20 minutes with 10  minutes to spare.

*16 minutes later*

After destroying that horrible dress *shudders*, I pull out the emergency dress out of my closet. I knew that my (s)mother would do something like this before all this destroying happen. I am kind of a tom-boy because my father is always around me, teaching me guy stuff, like eating a whole x-large pizza and 2 liter bottles of coke without stopping under an hour. Or how to burp the alphabets. Yeah my father is the best! But my mother always tried to turn me to someone I am not. But back on track (my mind wonders a lot! If you haven’t notice just like the beautiful awesome penguin-flying author named xLokiLover69x) the emergency dress was a short light grey one shoulder dress that came a few inches above my knees. I put on my black ballerina flats with matching ribbons that crisscross up my leg to my knees. I straighten my bangs and put my hair halfway up. I curled the loose hair a bit than brush it to make it into soft waves. I put on my black chocker with a bright green emerald in the middle and matching bracelet. I put a bit of shiny lip gloss and I….am… finish. I smile at my reflection. I look…pretty. What am I saying?  I look SMOKING HOT!

I heard heavy footsteps climbing up the stairs into my room. I turn around to see the person’s reaction. “Honey your mother…” my father stop in his tracks and stare at me in shock. I twirl around for him and waited. “Welll…?” after not getting a reply. My dad was quiet for a bit and then finally said “Your mother is going to kill you.” I smile radiantly and giggle girly, and then hug him. “ I know but it’s worth it. Plus I have Iron Man to protect me.” My father snickered and kisses my forehead. “Yeah but who is going to protect Iron Man? Now come on before your mother eats you alive for being late to your party.” I laugh hearty and follow him downstairs. “Wait here until I say your name. Got it Ally Kat?” I nodded and watch he goes downstairs. I heard a LOT of people cheer and clap when my father disappears from my view. What did my (s)mother do? Invite the whole state to the party. Then I grasp. She would do something like that. Sock cakes!

“Ladies and gentleman. Thank you for…” my father’s voice faded away as I tried to slow down my heartbeat and breathing. I don’t think hyperventilating was a good thing to do at this moment. What if one of the snobs tries to ruin this day for me. Or if my (s)mother did invite the whole state to the party? What ifs…yeah life is full of them and they suck!

Sweet baby Jesus! Please help me survive this day!

So there! Do you like the edited chapter than the unedited? If you do tell and I might change it back. Also for those who don’t get the whole (s)mother thing, it’s a mother who smothers too much. Get it?

Comment vote fan and save the world by recycling!!!