Chapter Two-The Party

Here’s chapter three!! I hope you like the edited chapters and the Extra chapter too.  Also the character Astrid isn’t mine, it’s from another fan fiction that you should totally read if like Lloki and Darcey fan fictions. Go to www.fanfiction.com and look for the story “Funny that way” awesome author and story. Now I’m shutting up now so you can read this awesome chapter! ENJOY!!

Last Chapter-

“Ladies and gentleman. Thank you for…” my father’s voice faded away as I tried to slow down my heartbeat and breathing. I don’t think hyperventilating was a good thing to do at this moment. What if one of the snobs tries to ruin this day for me. Or if my (s)mother did invite the whole state to the party? What ifs…yeah life is full of them and they suck!

Sweet baby Jesus! Please help me survive this day!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

“…Katherine STARK!!” I open my eyes and began walking down the stairs. There was a spotlight shining on me, which it makes it difficult to see how big the crowd is. I tried to scan through the crowd, which was kind of difficult to do when a big intense light is shining in your eyes. I tried to find people I knew, which wasn’t a lot. I sighed under my breath; this is going to be a long night. Once I almost reach the bottom, my father held out his hand to help me down the last few steps. He smiles at me, like I was his world…well I am since I am his only daughter. Yeah I can be arrogant whenever I’m around my father. I smiled back at him, and then he announced that the party has begun. Everyone cheered and started to dance or talk to their friends. My father led me to the people I know and love.

  I smile as I can finally see my “Uncle” Rhodes trying to calm down my now glaring bullets (s)mother. Wow if looks could kill. My godfather, Loki, had his arm around his wife’s, Darcey, waist. Loki was sending death glares to the group of horny, teenage boys surrounding my only best and very beautiful friend, Astrid. “Happy Birthday Kat!  Oh my! How much have you grown. I remember when you were small. You use to suck your thumb when you were scared. Do you remember Tony?” I started to blush. What kind of uncle exposes my deepest secrets? Ooo he is going to pay…hehe and I know just the thing. My (s)mother voice snap out of my evil thoughts.

“What happen to your dress Alex?” she ask sweetly through her teeth. I cough before looking away from my (s)mother glare and muttered. “It rip” my (s)mother glare at me but before she could say anything, Darcey spoke. “Happy Birthday Kitty! That dress looks good on you. Right Pepper?” my (s)mother muttered something and walk away. “Thanks D.” Darcey smile and wink at me. “Anytime Kitty.” Astrid came up to me and hugs me tight, ignoring the boys surrounding her. “Astrid…can’t…breathe...” she drops me on the ground and laugh. “Happy Birthday Kitty!! Mom’s right. You look smoking hot tonight. Kitty call me later.” She also winked at me, making me blush. Seriously! What is up with people making me blush today? She laughs before going to the all-you-can-eat buffet table. Dang it I said my thoughts out loud again! and for a model shape body, Astrid sure eats a lot. I look around me and saw that everyone I knew was gone. SHOOT! I gulp as I saw the snobs dancing, following Astrid, or surrounding my father. Well now there aren’t a lot of things to do when almost everyone at your own party hates you. I decided to get a drink, since the room was getting hot. I slowly walk towards the punch bowl, trying to become the wall flower, but it seems my ninja skills didn’t work. As I was drinking my punch, a voice spoke from behind me, making me spill a few drops of juice.

“You look hot tonight Ally.” A sexy voice that belongs to the only sex god in our grade, Rick Johnson. I turn around to see tall, blond hair, baby blue eyes, and very close boy looking at me.  Yeah he is what you call drop-dead gorgeous but Rick is the star player in football and in “love”. He was dressed in a 500 dollar dark demin jean and an unbutton 600 dollar light blue shirt with a white top underneath, that set off his eyes.

Yeah I am supposed to be goo in his hands like the rest of the other girls but he made a big mistake by calling me Ally. UGHH!! Only my father can call me Ally. “You look...uhh…nice too.” I mutter under my breath. He just laugh, knowing that he was more than ‘nice’, and took my now sweating hand. He leans towards me and whisper softly in my ears, sending shivers down my spine. “Dance with me.” He didn’t wait for an answer, pull me into the dance floor and started to dance. Oh Crap! This is going to be all over the school on Monday. Rick twirls me in a circle so fast and suddenly, that I didn’t see someone stick out their foot to trip me. I trip backwards, landing on the punch table and making the bright red punch spill all over me. The bowl landed over my head.  I heard people whispering and a few started laughing. I tip the bowl back and peep under the bowl, seeing that now everyone was laughing at me, even Rick. My father made his way through the crowd, at the same time, Loki appear standing next to me. Both of them helped me up and started to talk at the same time.

“Are you alright Katherine?”

“WHO DID THIS ALLY CAT!!”

People’s laughter ring in my ears as  I look at my ruined dress and I knew that my hair was a mess, but in the corner of my eye, I saw someone taking photos of me. Who else could it be, but the snob queen, Jennifer. Rage stated to rise inside of me, which was saying something because I rarely got mad.  I grab the closest thing to me (which happen to be a piece of cake) and send it flying towards her. “ALEXANDRA!!” my (s)mother yells from the crowd. She races towards Jennifer, and she helps her clean up. Oh, so she helps the queen female dog instead of her one and only daughter. I felt tears threaten to pour down my face, but I didn’t let myself cry in front of the laughing crowd.

 I push myself away from my father and godfather, and ran through the crowd and upstairs to my room; not caring who I push. I heard a few familiar voices call my name out but I didn’t stop. Once I reach my room, I strip and took a quick hot shower. I change into a dark skinny jeans and a tight dark blue t-shirt. I climb out of my two story window, it was kind of easy since there is a tree next to the window which help me climb off the cliff that my house was on.

Once I was I on the bottom of the cliff and ran towards a hidden cave I found when I was seven and that I hid with the branches of a tree next to it. I push away the branches and ran in the tunnel. The deeper you go into the cave, the tunnel leads you to a small lonely private beach, where I like to think and draw. I couldn’t hold back my tears, so I sat down and began to sob silently. My mind started to wonder, questioning. I mean I just don’t get it! I have a nice-looking body that not fake or plastic, I am smart, and have an awesome personaity but why do the snobs hate me so much? And my (s)mother! I can’t believe she would help and prefer some other girl than me, her own daughter. It’s not my fault that she can’t bear any more children.

 It not…

I put my stained face into my hands and tried to calm down. Crying is not my thing, and it makes me feel too vulnerable. My father told me when I was smaller, that being vulnerable is the open window that my enemies need to destroy me. I wipe my face clean with my hand. Oh man! BOOGERS! I wipe them off on my jeans and lied down on the white sandy beach. The waves gently slap the shore, in a soothing rhythm. A few crickets started to wake up and chirp. My eyes started weigh a ton and drowsiness is slowly overcoming me but I welcome it with no struggle, trying to leave this nightmare behind…

Okay school is almost over and my house doesn’t have internet. Meaning IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD!! Okay maybe not but either way, I’ll try to move inside the bathroom of McDonald so I can live in there, so I can get Wi-Fi. See what I do for you people?

 Anyway…please comment vote and fan.

If you fan, I’ll fan back. XD