Chapter Three-Kidnap

So I have decided to upload as many chapters as possible before school ends. This means I will make my fans and silent readers very happy…like they do when they comment or vote or fan me. It makes tears of joy leak from my eyes…damn! There goes a tear. Now on with the story while I try to clean myself up à

Last Chapter-

The waves gently slap the shore, in a soothing rhythm. A few crickets started to wake up and chirp. My eyes started weigh a ton and drowsiness is slowly overcoming me but I welcome it with no struggle, trying to leave this nightmare behind…

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

“Come on Frank! We got to get that girl before she wakes up!” a nasal voice call out from somewhere

in the wall of the cliff. I groaned, not waiting to wake up but I sat up and yawned anyway. I rub my eyes to get my eyes to open than I look around for the other poor girl…Wait a minute…SHiT!! IT’S ME! That quickly snap me out from my sleepiness. I quickly got up and ran towards the exit. All of the sudden, I was yank backwards, with my arms behind my back. “There there girly. This won’t hurt a bit.” A buff voice whisper in my ear. I felt a sting on my forearm. OWW! I haste needles!

 I slam back into him and sent him flying a few meters away from me. He groan as he roll on the ground. Hmm working out in the gym finally paid off. I smile until I saw a skinny geeky looking man running towards me. I turn around and ran towards the exit. I kept running inside the tunnel and push the branches away from my face.  I saw my house on the cliff came into view. Home sweet home. I smile in triumph that I manage to get away from those losers’ grip. Come on Alex you can make…it…

The world started to spin and fog up. My feet started to feel like jelly and they couldn’t support my weigh any longer. I hit the sandy ground on my knees and I tried to get up again.  Unexpectedly I was kick hard on my ribs then turn over on my back and a foot landed on my chest. I try to order my muscles to move but they wouldn’t obey. “This one has some sprit. A strong one too.” the nasal voice stated. “Well after the first test, this bitch won’t have any left. Come on! Let’s just get this bitch and leave.” The rough voice snaps back. I felt myself yank up by my wrist. Shit that’s gona leave a bruise. BUCK!! How am I gona get out of this one?

(A/N I was going to leave this as the end but it was too short and I knew that you guys would send ninjas after me so I can finish. But I won’t because you guys are AWESOME!! And I wouldn’t leave with a cliffhanger…or would I?”)

“Pepper come on.” Tony tried to stop his wife from making her way upstairs. Pepper stop and scowl at him. “No Tony. YOU listen! You have spoiled your daughter too much. This has to stop.” Pepper cross her arms on her chest and cock her hip to the side a bit. “Did you know that she’s been bulling sweet Jennifer and other girls at school? That she’s been doing drugs and drinking at school?” Tony stared at Pepper, trying to decide whether or not this information is true and where it came from. Deep in his heart he knew that his Ally Cat wouldn’t do that, and if she did, he’ll be the first to know. Pepper push Tony aside and headed towards Alex’s room again. Once in front of her door, she began pounded on the door. “OPEN UP RIGHT NOW ALEXANDRA! We need to talk!” Pepper kept pounding on the door and trying to open the door until Jarvis spoke.

“Your daughter left about 2 hours ago Mrs. Stark”

Pepper scream. “WHAT!” Open the door Jarvis. NOW!” The door click open and Pepper march inside, she began to look in all the rooms in the room. “How did she leave Jarvis?” Tony ask worried as he too began to look around. “Miss Stark climb out of the window sir.”

 Tony left the room to quickly put on his suit and flew out of the house. He check the beach by the cliff when he saw something that made his blood run cold.  He landed on the beach, careful not to disturb the sand, and saw the marking of someone feminine falling down and two other large footprints. Tony’s mind started to spin at this sight. He kneel down by the markings, trying to get himself together. But he did not notice the broken tree limbs blocking the secret entrance of the cave.

After a few minutes, he flew back up into Alex’s room and sat on Alex’s bed. Pepper came marching in the room again and yelled “Where is she! She is in so much trouble and…where is she Tony?! WHERE’S MY BABY!!” Tony look at her sadly before a silent tear ran down his face. Pepper scream and fainted. Tony hurried towards her, trying to wake her up. As Tony check Pepper if she was alright, he told Jarvis to call someone he knew would help. “Who might that be sir?” Tony took a deep breath and said

“Loki...”

I know this chapter is shorter than the other ones, which disappoints me to no end L

I want everyone to know that…. LOKI AND TONY STARK ARE PURE AWESOMEINESS!! *dies*

Please comment vote and fan to make my day and I’ll give you a muffin with icing on top!