Chapter 16

Haha lol back to normal pov I guess.))

"LET ME GO YOU SLAG BRAINS OF A DECEPTICON!!" The yellow bot shouted struggling against the binds that held him to the table

You chuckled softly at his yelling and approached him.

"Now, that's.... rude." You grinned mischievously and tilted his helm up by the chin, "That's no.... way to... greet your.... host."

"More like virus starter." He huffed glaring at you

You laughed, "So you... do know!"

"How would I not know!?" He shouted, "You weren't exactly subtle when doing it!"

You chuckled darkly, "It's about... to get... a lot... less subtle."

You pulled the tray of handmade tools forward.

"Now do... to no... access to... modern medical... tools or... anesthesia this... may hurt... a lot." You grinned again lifting tool up and inspecting it, "this may... hurt a... little."

He jerked around trying to get free, "No! Nononononono!"

You chuckled and grabbed him by the jaw and started to pop up the helm armor to get at the processor parts. He shouted and struggled against the binds.

Your attention was drawn away when the small organic began to speak.

"M-miss (y/n)!" You snapped your cold gaze over to him as he spoke

"What do... you want... Sumdac!?" You hissed

Bumblebee gasped in surpise or pain due to the tool you were using to force his helm armor up.

"Ummm... Mister Megatron wanted to see you..." the organic said nervously

You cranked up a brow, "Oh, and... I'm supposed... to belive... he tasked.. you to... tell me?"

"Yess....." the organic drawled a little eyes shifting away

Tell tale sign of nervousness and deception.

This had you skeptical about his motives.

"Why should... I believe... you?" You demanded

He swallowed thickly eyes shifting about nervously.

"S - Sumdac!" The yellow mech suddenly choked out

You looked at the yellow mech, "Oh? You... know the... organic pest?"

You glanced back at the organic when he spoke suddenly

"N - no! I've never met him in my life!" He stammered

You raised s brow, "Is that... so?"

You glared ar Bumblebee, "Is that.. true?"
The yellow bot closer his intake and nodded quickly causing you to hum and raise your chin a little.

"Is that... so?"You hummed, "You were... awful concerned... about him.... just now... you should... know that... don't like... liars.."

He nodded quickly again, "Yes!!"

You hummed disbelieving, "Are you... sure?"

He nodded again, "mhm! Now let's just got on with that stupid surgery thing you were about to do and ignore the organic I don't know!" He rambled on knocking his helm against the tool

You pulled the tool away from his helm with a grin, "This thread.... is much.... more interesting.... tell me... are you.... sure you... don't know... who this... organic is... because you... certainly knew... his name."

Both beings looked anywhere but you.