Chapter 1

You glared forward silent at the mech in front of you.

"Aww. Nothing to say today?" He asked squishing your face, "You don't want to talk about the mech you bit?"

'Not today spikeface.' You thought bitterly wrenching four helm from his grip. You glared at the mech optics narrowing. You shifted your pedes.

You've grown used to the clawed toe like appendages wheels forming a heel. You jerked around in the stock as the mech tried to touch you again.

"Aw kitty doesn't want to be touched?" He asked in a sparkling voice grabbing your newly acquired audio fins

You growled lowly at the mech pressing the item in your intake into the back of your lower denta with your glossa.

'Oooohhhh just wait until I get out of here autobot. I'll be coming for you first.' You narrowed your optics, 'eons I've waited patiently and it seems my time is soon. Verrry soon.'

It took almost too long for the Autobot scum to leave and you were left in the stock in the darkened room other Decepticon prisoners still in their cells all around you. You had a plan. A plan that needed you to be in the punishment stocks.

There was the dim glow of blue from the electric cages and your own optics. One your original color of (o/c) the other a sickly blue, much dimmer than the other. You've never truly seen yourself since you were captured, besides spotting your elongated features in an extra shiny bot.

Fraggin' prissy aft elite guard members.

You coughed loudly your the key slipping out passed your dermas first followed by a length of chain. Your frame shook in anticipation as you shook your helm slightly swinging the key closer and closer to your waiting servo. You released the chain tossing the key to your servo.

You grinned twisting your servo around you shoved the key into the scanner. You grinned at the loud click that drew the attention of all the prisoners. You pushed the slab of metal off your neck and wrists and straightened yourself with a grin. You rubbed your neck rolling it about.

"Ahhh... yesss... it's been... much too... long since... I've been... free to... move." You spoke filled with static rubbing a wrist turning to the bots still imprisoned, "Am I... right... decepticons?!"

You were met with loud raucous cheers of the mighty bots large and small. You threw your servos up the cheers growing in volume. You laughed loudly static filling it. You walked towards the the control panel.

It was quite easy to open it with a rake around the perimeter with a claw. You placed a servo on your hip humming as you inspected the many switches and buttons. You chuckled and flipped only a few of the switches a few of the electric barriers falling from selected bots cages.

You grinned audio fins twitching as they walked out.

"Ah yes. My friends." You spoke pressing a few digits over your vocalizer

You grinned at the bots and walked forward to the small grin bot that you released too. You pressed your forehelm to his holding his helm.

"And... my little... waspy~" you spoke static filling your tone again

"Lady-bot help Wasp." The green mech spoke, "Wasp get revenge on bumble-bot!"

You chuckled softly, "Soon.... enough." Your attention was caught by the pedesteps in the hall, "Sick 'em... boys!"

You giggled as the unsuspecting bots were jumped. The Autobot you wanted was about to get blasted in the face when you placed a servo on that mechs arm.

"Not him..." you spoke, "I've got... a better.... idea."

~

"Awww... little Autobot.... not wanna.... talk?" You spoke in a sparkling voice to the mech in stocks

"You piece of slag!" The mech shouted with caused you to grin

"Now... you know... how I.... feel after... being trapped... in here.... for eons." You spoke with a grin, "Now... you get.... to suffer."

"You won't get far! The security systems are too tough!" The mech grinned cockily

You leaned back and pressed your vocalizer, "Oh really? You know, it only takes one seed to grow into a plant don'tcha?" You flashed your blue optic, "And once you've planted the seed it's kinda hard to remove it."

Soon the alarms went off and the large metal doors opened. The mech stared at you shocked.

"We deactivated your machine shut down ability!" He yelled

You chuckled, "Hun, it's not a machine shut down. It's a hostile take over."

With that you walked out of the doors audio fins twitching at the mechs yells.

~

You twisted your helm to get a better view of the large black slash down your faceplate over your slitted blue optic. The all around the small round iris was black. Black liquid trailing down your cheek, just black. You could work with this. You could work with this.

Opening the accenting makeup you pulled off a femme worker you decided to clean yourself up.

You lowered your brows then you heard part of your makeshift team call out for you, again. You finished putting on the color to your lower derma and walked out.

~

While you were battling you received a comm. it sent a vibration to the tip of your audio fin and you tilted your helm. Who would even have your comms now a days? You decided to answer it as you shot another Autobot.

":;Ah (y/n), long time no here.;:" you tilted your helm at the familiar voice

"Shockwave? Glitch... that... you?" You asked confused

":;yes, (y/n), it is me, and I see that you are in the middle of an escape.;:" the mech spoke

You blasted another mech, "Currently yes.... I am... why you... callin'?"

":;Because I want to space bridge you to Megatrons last known location.;:"

You raised a brow, "You wanna... do what... now?"

":;just walk forward and take a left.;:"

You shrugged but obeyed finding a space portal ready for you to enter.

This could potentially be very harmful to you... oh well.