#38 Finding Out You're Pregnant

In this you are both 29/30. I will not write it out to be a teen pregnancy scenario.

💥Bakugou💥
He wouldn't believe you at first and would think you were pulling some kind of sick joke on him. However, you've both been wanting to start a family for a while now so after the initial shock, he spins you around in pure happiness. Seeing his smile made it even more special.

🥦Midoriya🥦
Now if I'm being honest he didn't know how to react so he just kinda stood there. A blank expression and unreadable eyes. Thinking it was a bad sign, you sighed and let the tears pour out apologising over and over whilst begging him to not leave you. He finally came to his senses and comforted you.

Kirishima
He just kinda stared at you in pure happiness before he hugged you and cried in joy. Obviously he tried covering up his crying by claiming it wasn't manly to cry and all you did was giggle at his stubbornness.

🔥Todoroki
He panicked. He thought he would be just like his father, maybe even worse. It took you an hour or so to calm him down and explain how he could never be as bad as the bastard that raised him. He just smiled into your neck and hugged you.

😡Monoma😡
He laughed because he thought you were joking with him. However, when he saw your serious face he just kinda broke down and stated the child would be a daddies girl/boy. You just chuckled and said he jinxed it.

Kaminari
He just said he needed to think for a second. This second of thought soon turned into a few days and you had begun to think he didn't want you or your child. However, by the end of the day he ran to your apartment and apologised. What caught your attention was he said he wanted this baby with you and he was being serious.

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
With his reputation of following rules he listened to yours closely. You waited until you felt the time was right and decided you wanted to start a family with the love of your life. When you told him that would be coming true he fainted due to the happiness he felt. At least that's what he said.

🐥Tokoyami🐥
This lil bird's feathers puffed out in joy. Obviously he became embarrassed and that only worsened when dark shadow came out and started talking about how his little birdie was all grown up and Tokoyami did nothing but smile and ignore him as best as he could. It was a sight you wished you could see more often.

I've published my mystic messenger book so I'd be really happy if you could check that out.