Prune Juice Is Not The Way Forward - Rewritten

Start from the beginning

“I don’t know why you’re laughing asshole; you’re wearing exactly the same.” Gabby glared at me, slipping her phone into her bra. Aana did exactly the same and shrugged at my questioning eyes. “We’ll be in the car, quick. We’re running out of the time.” Both girls made their way downstairs and I quickly got dressed making sure to grab the beanie and sunglasses.

“You girls ready?” Aana asked, driving off towards Joe's. He didn’t live far and Aana parked in the next street so why there was any point in driving, I don’t know. We had gone over the plan about a thousand times, we turn to spy mode, disable the house alarms, get inside, grab the tortoise and get out. We all crept one by one up to house, hiding in the bushes. Total cliché.

“Ouch, this fucking tree, talk about prick.” Gabby shouted from behind me.

“Shh!” Aana hissed, continuing to run up to the door. Joe wasn’t home because his car wasn’t. Aana clicked the button on the key ring which turned the red light on the panel to green. The door unlocked and that’s it we were in with ease. “Fuck, yes!”

“Oh shit, we did it. We’re in Luxton’s house!” I gasped, trying to convince myself this was a good idea.

“Can we just get the animal and leave, I really need to pee.” Gabby muttered.

“He doesn’t shit on the floor you know, just go to his bathroom.” Aana responded, looking around his house. It looked freaking expensive. It was all painted white and had hardwood floors with all glass doors and expensive looking art. I’m surprised he didn’t have page three girls blown up into posters and dotted around the place.

“Isn’t that abit weird? Like peeing at his house?” I asked, cringing.

“No, it’s fine. We’ll come with, I want to explore.” Aana said, ushering Gabby up the stairs. The bathroom was right next to his bedroom luckily. Me and Aana went to snoop in his bedroom. It was pretty basic, a big white bed, blue painted walls and a dresser. He had a few photos on his mirror but it was one that was pretty jaw-dropping.

“Aana, look at this.” I called; she dropped whatever she was looking at and walked over to me. I pointed at the photo what was stuck on to the dresser mirror.

“Fuck.” She muttered, taking it down and looking at it. It was the same picture Joe had given Aana of them two on the day of our double date. “Why do you think he kept it? More importantly, why it’s on his mirror?”

“Because he might not be a massive douche?” I reasoned.

“Aw, that’s a cute pic Aana.” Gabby laughed, walking into the bedroom. “Omg though, his bathroom is so cool. He has like a shower room that has a sauna settings and stuff. Make up with him so I can stay here please?”

“Gabby have you seen the pool room? Massive pool and Jacuzzi?” Aana asked laughing. Gabby’s eyes went wide. Suddenly, there was a huge slam. I looked at the girls and they looked back at me. We were all here which meant someone else was in the house. I checked my phone and it wasn’t one yet which meant it couldn’t have been Joe because he was at practice. I quickly ran to the bannister to peak downstairs and as if we were on minimum luck, Joe appeared with a girl around his waist. Luckily, he was more concerned in swapping saliva with this girl so he didn’t notice me. I accidently let out a small gasp and ran back into the room pushing the girl into what I think was Joe’s closet. I pulled the doors closed and held my finger to my mouth. The closet had little slits throughout so we could see straight out the door. Before I could explain to the girls what happened, Joe stumbled in with the girl still attached to his face. I looked at Aana but she wasn’t showing any kind of emotion. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and turned it to silent and signalled for the girls to do the same. Joe and the mystery girl were obviously on the bed because they were out of sight and making disgusting noises. After about ten minutes of their nastiness and me stopping Aana from walking out there they finally came to a halt.