She smiled at him before turning back to me. "Shouldn't you call Will to let him know about this?"

"No, he's out with Shane, I don't want him to freak out. I'm going to let him have fun tonight." I replied.

"He won't be happy about that decision." Xavier muttered.

"I know."

I went upstairs to my room to go to bed. I buried my face in my pillow and cried myself to sleep.

My dream was the same as the one where my father shot Will. I woke up screaming into my pillow again.

Xavier came running into my room before I even got out of bed. His eyes scanned my room before landing on me, crying on the bed.

"Nightmare?" he whispered, turning to shut the door.

I nodded, trying to get my breathing under control.

He walked over and sat on my bed. I surprised him by hugging him tightly. He lied down with me, just hugging me and rubbing my back.

I wasn't afraid of him. He had no interest in me so I was safe.

I guess we fell asleep together because I woke up in his arms. Was it wrong for me to have Xavier hold me while I was dating Will? I mean it's not like we were kissing. This was completely innocent.

When I woke him up, he was a bit confused as to why he was in my bed.

"Sorry, Rain." he said, getting up. "Guess I fell asleep here."

"It's okay. You helped me last night. I didn't cut." I told him.

"Glad I could assist but let's not tell Will about this." he muttered.

"Agreed." I nodded.

He left and I got dressed. It was around 9 and I was wondering if anyone figured out Xavier had been with me.

Downstairs, Zoey and David sat in the living room. Sky, Lily and Bethany were eating in the kitchen.

I ate quickly, praying no one had told the girls about our fathers contact with me. I knew at some point I should tell the girls why security was being raised at school and home but I didn't want to worry them.

The morning passed quickly. Bethany called a company to come install a security system this afternoon. Lily showed me what she had learned at ballet class yesterday.

Will texted me after lunch.

hey beauty, comin over soon

how r u feeling? did u have fun?

im fine, headache. it was boring. how was ur night? btw, mom asked me to invite Shane to dinner.

I sighed, now I'd have to get yelled at for not calling him last night. He'd freak out, I wasn't looking forward to it.

dad called

comin over now

I sat up in my room, reading a book. I was trying not to let my mind wander because it went to my father and what he would do to get me. I wasn't as worried about what he'd do to me, I was worried about what he'd do to anyone who got in his way.

I heard footsteps coming toward my room. I looked up and saw Will shutting my door as he entered.

There was no obvious signs of a hangover in his appearance as he looked at me expectantly.

"My dad called me and said he knows who I'm with and where I live. He told me to expect a visit soon. The end, no need to flip out." I said to him.