Chapter 22: D-day (fin)

☾┋ 𝔞𝔲! 𝔳𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝖉𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗
➳ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22
note: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

Life, indeed, is like a medical heart-line

Life, indeed, is like a medical heart-line. Since days may vary from being apex high or nadir low. It isn't always struggles and hardships nor constant pure bliss. In the end, things will be put in place. After all the struggles Junho and Aera faced, life finally became peaceful for the two of them.

A year later

"Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!" A phone alarm with a notification popped up, destroying the moment.

"Ah I'll check this. Oh it's Gayoung and Captain Shin Khan's wedding in a few hours. I almost forgot!" Junho moved his arms, getting his phone from the small table next to the bed.

"Oh yeah! We better go!" Moving out of Junho's touch, she went up as she stood up from the bed. The both did their preparations before heading to the wedding venue.

Running late, Junho drove to the destination. As they arrived, they saw how beautifully structured the outdoor wedding was. Gayoung looked so happy in the arms of the man she loves, finally reaching the stage of marriage.

Marriage is finding the missing fragment of your soul like an enigmatic puzzle piece one has been trying to solve. It is when you find the person you would like to spend your whole life with. Love brought Gayoung and Shin Khan together. The absurdity of how love brings people together despite their differences in personality, characteristics and culture is truly beautiful.

Wearing a mermaid white wedding gown, Gayoung walked through a lush flowery path in the botanical garden. The usual rituals in the wedding were performed until the priest uttered "By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife!"

The two exchanged their vows followed by a sweet kiss they shared.

"I present to you the newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Shin." The priest welcomed the new couple as the couple were applauded by the crowd.

"Sorry I came in late!" Junho fixed his tie, while walking in with his chic black tuxedo, noticing how late he was for the ceremony.

Still standing on the beguiling floral stage with Shin Khan, Gayoung scrunched her eyebrows, bursting out of laughter seeing how late he was. Aera walked slowly in a white sumptuous bustier dress, following Junho's path.